○ 𝙟𝙪𝙟𝙪 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙡 𝙥𝙩 6

I REALLY WANT A LOVER RIGHT NOW
nick

VIOLIN;D

y/n sat farther from satoru as they leaned against the tree, the tiredness took control of them.

"too damn hot..." y/n breath out, holding her used mask.

"s-say, let us have some ice cream together, y/n-chan?" satoru grinned.

"no, thank you" y/n got up and threw her used mask to the nearest trashcan.

she then saw yuuji dashed towards them as he yelles out for satoru and nobara.

"a girl approached fushiguro!" like an instant, the trio ran towards megumi.

"formation b!"

"yes, sir!"

satoru somehow managed to carry y/n with him as they ran in a quick pace. y/n stayed silent, a bored look on her face. while nobara and yuuji started running like titans, satoru placed y/n down.

"y/n-chan, join me"

"huh, join wha-"

poof, magic. you're in a dress, yes.

"can you not touch him casually?!" satoru yelled out, catching their attentions.

satoru was in a formal attire, few buttons off slightly showing his skin. his black blazer against his shoulder, his hairstyle changed and his glasses. his other free hand wrapped around a female's waist-

"y/n?!" nobara and yuuji stared at her attire.

"i can't believe that i agreed with this..." y/n was in a long baby blue dress with floral patterns.

"megumi is going to violin with me later while my wife here is making some tea for our break"

"who the f!ck are you calling me your-"

"-let's go back, megumi. today, you must master 'twinkle twinkle little star' "

megumi looked back at the woman and told her the direction of the station, leaving the group sweatdropped. he slowly turned around, a murderous aura came out of him.

"what are you guys doing? it's so humiliating, can you stop?"

satoru tried to use his charm to get away and even tried y/n's but failed. after he scolded the other three, megumi approached y/n. y/n stood still, not intimated a single bit.

megumi kept his glare at the girl and spoke something out of the blue.

"you look good in that dress, please wear it next time"

the urge to punch him had overtaken y/n.
__________________

weep woop this is so boring i- sorry;(