Before the battle Part.2

The next day Lucas, Mikasa, Armin, and the rest of their group arrived at the scout regimens headquarters. There the group, except for Lucas stood in a single file line, in front of them stood another soldier, but unlike the group, he wore a green cape on his back with the scout regimen symbol.

"Attention!", he yelled, immediately the group of cadets saluted and stood up straight facing the soldier, "I'm section commander, Ness." He then started petting his horse who was right beside him, "and this girl right here is my horse Sherret. Bare warning, Sherret is rather partial to pulling hair, so I'd watch out if you don't want to go bald, we're glad to meet you", those were his last words before the horse started chomping down on his bandana which revealed his bald head.

Later that day..........

Lucas was currently riding his horse with Armin and Mikasa as well as with the rest of the fresh scouts. Lucas was thinking back on earlier that day. 

Flashback........

After meeting Ness, Mikasa and her group were all taken inside, where Ness would start teaching them commander Erwin's long scouting formation. Lucas wasn't there with the rest of the group, instead, he

Lucas didn't want Annie killing anyone for her goals, his visions only showed him bits and pieces of her future but nothing else.

An example, if Lucas was attacked by a titan, he wouldn't be able to see that through Annie's visions since she wasn't there when the titan attacked him. So basically he can't see things she hasn't seen, another thing he couldn't see was a person's past events.

The only reason he knew some of the major events that would occur later in the future was thanks to the hand-to-hand combat training that Eren's group had. He was able to use his power on everyone, he even managed to use it on Bertold and Reiner and saw what they did in the future and how they admitted to causing the Titan attacks.

Lucas had decided to speak with a close friend of his, this person also knew about Lucas's special ability and decided to help him. Lucas would meet with this person and start preparing for the future.

End of Flashback.......

"Lucas!", Lucas returned to reality when he heard his name being called. He realized that it was Armin who was calling him, "Where were you the whole time we reviewed the plan?"

"No need to worry, I already know the plan thanks to Erwin. I was meeting up with another group reviewing the defense of the walls before we left", Lucas lied, he felt bad for lying to the kid, but he deemed it necessary. 

"Mr. Ripper!", said another voice, it was Connie, he had moved his horse closer to Lucas's in order to get a better view of his idol. Connie had a glint in his eyes as he spoke to Lucas, "It's such an honor sir! My name is Connie Springer, I don't think you might remember me, but-"

"Yes, Connie. I remember, I sparred with you and the rest of the cadets during the new recruit training", Lucas said while avoiding Connie's eyes.

Connie was in shock, he never expected his idol to remember him even from their one meeting. "Yes! That was me!", Connie said in a delighted tone.

Jean and Sasha had also come close to Lucas and stared at him in awe, Connie wanted to ask a few questions about Lucas and his deeds, "Sir, is it true."

"If what's true?", Lucas asked.

"The rumor of you killing a two-hundred and fifty titans without missing?", Connie asked.

Lucas smiled, this kid was making him feel embarrassed for being spoken like a legend, Lucas nodded, "Yes, that's right. I took down each and every single one not missing a swing."