Connecting New Strings

Mikasa saw the happy family and smiled, she wanted that too, she wanted that with Eren. She was ready to tell him, she then strated walking towards Armin and Eren. 

"Hey Eren, can I speak to you for a moment", Mikasa said shyly.

"Ya, I'll be back Armin", Mikasa started walking away while Eren followed.

They then walked into an alley, Mikasa was still a little unsure about what to say, but she wasn't ready to call it quits. 

Eren then came in the alley, "So what did you want to talk about"?

Mikasa then turned around and suddenly grabbed Eren's face and kissed him. Eren was so shocked that he couldn't move.

She then stopped pulled away, "what the hell, Mikasa?", Eren asked

Mikasa was blushing while still holding him, she then hugged him. "I...I wanted to tell you......that...that I'm in love with you", Mikasa said.

Eren couldn't believe it, "Are you playing a joke right now, seriously st-".

"I'm not joking!!!", she yelled. "I love you Eren! W-when I thought you were dead I didn't want to live, not without you. But then you emerged from that Titan, and I knew that if I ever lost you I......I. That's why I don't want you to leave me, I want you to stay always by my side, not as family, but as my lover!", Mikasa gave it everything she had when she told him.

Mikasa was still hugging Eren, he didn't know what to do. It was his first time ever being confessed to, and it was someone he thought he knew everything about.

"Mikasa I dont-"

"You stupid ignorant kid!", Eren and Mikasa turned around and noticed a familiar person in front of the alley. It was Lucas who was joined by Carla/ Lindsey, they both seemed to have heard everything.

"Huh? Lucas?", Mikasa started blushing like crazy, she didn't expect Lucas to eavesdrop

"Sorry Mikasa, I just wanted to hear you say it so I asked Lucas to bring me here, but I have to say that I'm shocked that you kissed him, your even more bolder than I thought", Carla teased.

"H-huh", Mikasa was burning up from embarrassment.

Carla then turned to Eren, "And you, are you really going to be a jerk and say no to her. She kissed you for crying out loud!"

"But she is like family and besides, we are in a war", Eren said as if he was in the battle right now.

"What does this war have to do about it? Besides what are you going to do when the war finally ends", Lucas said.

"How do you know this war will end? What if it lasts a whole lifetime?", Eren stated.

Lucas's confident smile made Eren look at him confused, "I know it will end, you even said it yourself, that you would kill every single last one of them".Eren was shocked that Lucas remembered something from so long ago, "So when this war ends, and that's when, not if, what are you going to do?", Lucas asked.