The Stand!!! Part 3

Armin was already on top of Eren in his Titan form. He was trying to get Eren to come back from his senses. He had a sword inside Eren and his grappling hooks on each side to hold him. 

Armin had his head against the Titan body, "Tell me. Honestly, even though your first step beyond the wall with the difference between a warm and hell on earth, why? Why throw caution to the wind and venture outside?", he asked the motionless Titan.

"What kind of question is that?", Eren's mind was starting to clear up. "You know why its... because.......THE WORLD BEYOND THE WALL IS MY BIRTHRIGHT!!!", suddenly Erens mind returned to normal.

Suddenly the Eren stood up, Armin quickly launched himself to a nearby roof and returned his gaze towards Eren. Eren's body was being surrounded by intense steam, which was coming from within him.

"GRRRAAAAAA!!!", Eren made the biggest battle cry he could.

There was still hope for humanity all thanks to Armin.

With The Elite Squad..................................

Team Ricko was getting their asses handed to them. Most of their soldiers were already dead or eaten alive.

Ricko grappled on to a roof and landed swiftly on it, she was being occupied by an enemy in front of her. Then another person landed beside her, she was a female soldier and she was in Ricko's team.

"What are we going to captain? We are all that's left.", the cadet asked. 

In front of her and Ricko was a Titan. It was a 10 meter Titan that had already started eating one of the cadets that Ricko had. 

Ricko was gritting her teeth in anger, "We fall back to the boulder!", she told the cadet.

They both started running away and they grappled towards a building across the street. Beside them was a Titan who was clueless that they passed him.

They kept on running until they finally made it back. Ian was there with Mitabi and their group standing on top of the roof where they landed.

"Status report!", Ian asked a Mitabi as the two ladies stood beside them.

"Five Titans coming from the gate", Mitabi responded.

With Annie, Jean, and Donnie.................................

We have to hurry! They may need our help!

They all landed on the roof of a tall building and looked around the area

BOOOOM! BOOOOM! BOOOOM!

Gigantic footsteps could be heard, everyone was startled, from what direction was that noise coming from.

Annie quickly found the origin of the noise, "I'll be damned."

Finally, everyone else found the source as well. There was a Titan who was holding an enormous boulder on top of him. It was Eren, his Titan form was surrounded by steam, he was engulfed in a tremendous amount of heat.

Mikasa started smiling when she saw this, "Eren!"

"Mikasa!", someone shouted, Mikasa then turned to her left. 

It was Armin, he used the maneuver gear  and grappled the floor right in front of her, "Armin!?" Mikasa was surprised that Armin brought Eren back.

"He snapped out of it somehow. We're set, he's determined to see this mission through to the end", before he could speak any further something happened. 

"GRRRRRRAAAAA", everyone who was with Mikasa turned around and saw that the Spiked Titan had arrived. What they didn't expect was that behind it was reinforcements.