The battle and The New Discovery

There was a major battle, it was two abnormals versus the rest of the Titans. One after another the enemy Titans fell, giving the cadets time to recover and replenish their supplies. "Woah, look at those two", Connie said, "their kind makes the others like weaklings."

 After taking down another Titan, the spiked Titan spreads out bigger spikes than before. 

"Woah look at that", Sasha said. Everyone sees that the spikes on the spiked Titan were longer, he used them by back slamming on top of the one titan behind him. He then gets back up and then reaches for the spikes on its back, grabbing two of them. He then breaks them off and uses them as knives, as soon as they were off, the broken ones on his back regenerated. 

"Wow look at go", Reiner says.  

The spiked Titan starts fighting like as if it was a trained professional. He trips a Titan jabs its eyes with one of the spikes and then cuts its neck from behind. He does the same to the other one too. The other abnormal grabbed the arm of the last enemy Titan throws him while it was in an arm lock. 

As both of them were done, the abnormal Titan screamed and looked straight forward at the spiked Titan. He then charges at the spiked Titan while reeling its arm back. 

Meanwhile.......

Everyone was down in the basement, there, there was an elevator that headed towards the gas storage below. At the moment seven 4 meter Titans in the gas storage room, Armin made a plan to deal with them. First, there would be people who wait on the pillars, ready to attack. Then the rest would be on the elevator and pointing rifles at the Titans. When the Titans got close enough they would momentarily blind them with the shot. Then the seven people waiting would come down and cut their weak spots. 

As the last Titan was killed everyone was happy that they would make it out of there alive. They all started to refuel their gas tanks and blades. Then everyone headed for the exit when Jean gave the signal to leave. 

Armin was about to leave when he notices Mikasa on the rooftop. He then launches at her. "Mikasa, what are you doing we have-", Armin then notices the two ally Titans fighting each other. 

"Why are they fighting each other? Aren't them on the same side?", Mikasa asks. 

The abnormal titan then throws a punch at the spiked titan, but then the spiked Titan grabs his arms and punches it inward. The abnormal Titan then screams receiving the pain from its broken arm.

"This might sound stupid, but I thought they could be the key for us. To help mankind break the cycle. To turn the tide around enough for us to have a little ray of hope", Mikasa said.

Then the spiked Titan gets kicked back and crashes into a building. The abnormal Titan then jumps on him and starts punching him, but the spiked Titan covers his face.

"Ya, she's right", Reiner says, "They are far too valuable to let them kill each other. I think it's pretty clear that what our priority is, distract both Titan and then capture them. They are no good to us in pieces".

"Are you out of your mind!? We got a path out of this nightmare and you wanna stay!?", Jean retorts.

"Think about it, having two abnormals would be an incredible advantage, right? A cannon doesn't hold a candle to a Titan that likes to rip apart its own kind", Annie responded.

 "What? Do you hear yourself its not as if he's a new friend", Jean replies.

Then from the corner of his eyes, Armin sees a new Titan approaching the battle scene. "Huh? Oh no, Its the one that ate Thomas", Armin said. 

The spike Titan then punches the abnormal Titan towards a building momentarily knocking him out. He then faces the Titan that killed Thomas and charges straight at him. As he ran, he then jumped in the air releasing the spikes on its back, as he started to descend, he does a twirl. His spikes then penetrated the Titan and instantly kills it.  The spiked Titan then gets up and looks down at the dead titan. Then the abnormal Titan grabs him from behind and throws him toward the building. 

The spiked Titan gets up and looks at his new enemy in front of him. The abnormal Titan lets out a scream and then starts charging at him. The spiked Titan does the same, both reel back there arms and as soon as they reach each other the let their fists meet their faces. Not letting up the abnormal Titan then tries to tackle the spiked Titan, but as he rushes in and gets a hold of him, the spiked Titan puts all his weight on top of the one beneath him. 

The spiked Titan then elbow the abnormal Titan's back, after he feels himself being released a little, he grabs the abnormal Titan and thrashes him from building to building.  He then throws him to another building finally letting it go, he then jumps on top of the abnormal Titan and starts punching its face. Its main objective was to knock out the abnormal Titan, which finally occurred, he then gets off of him and flips the knocked out Titan to its back. The spiked Titan then bites the back of the abnormal Titans neck. 

Everyone was shocked at what had happened. The two Titans that fought alongside each other had become enemies. There was only one victor in the end. 

The spiked Titan then starts getting up from the cadaver and looks at them. The mask protecting its eyes didn't show, but the rest of the crew felt like they were in danger. Slowly the spiked Titan started walking up to where the cadets were standing and looked down at them. Everyone then starts backing away when they see the spiked Titan leans towards them, some even got their sword out just in case they had to fight. 

All of a sudden the Titan opens its mouth letting go a pile of flesh fall out. Inside the mush of meat, there was a figure of a teen. Mikasa then runs over to him and cleans off the blood and skin above him. She then was shocked at what she saw, It was Eren. She pulls Eren out of the mess and hugs him, she then checked if he had a pulse and sure enough he did. She started tearing up and then after started crying, the fact that her love was alive made her cry with so much happiness.

Mikasa then looks up at the spiked Titan, "Thank you", she says. The spiked Titan just nods its head and then turns around and starts walking off. 

"Where is he going?", Annie asked. They then notice it was running towards the hole at the wall.  

Connie was about to follow, but then Jean stops him. "Are you crazy you can't go to the other side there are a bunch of them there", Jean said. 

"But he could be the chance we have to finally win this war!! We can't let himself get killed", Connie replied. 

"You don't have to worry about him, he was skilled enough to take out all the Titans around here with ease", Annie said.

 They all turn towards the Titan that was leaving until it disappeared from view.

[I hope we meet again], Mikasa thought, [thank you].........