After The Court Martial

Lucas was present at the court that Eren was in. He witnessed how the people were reacting to Eren, how they all feared him. He also witnessed how Levi and Erwin were discussing how Eren would be a valuable asset to the scouts. He was surprised how Eren defended Mikasa from the accusations of the Military police and the merchants. He remembered it clearly.

"Maybe she one, I bet she's not human either!", a merchant said.

"Yeah, your right, dissect her too, just to be safe", another man said.

"Now hold on a second! Maybe I'm a monster that you want dead, but you leave her out of this! She's innocent!", Eren yelled

"Like we'd trust you!", said a man.

 "It's the truth!", Eren was not going to let his girlfriend die, not like this.

The men just ignored him, one even said, "She must be one if you protect her!"

"Stop it!", he yelled as he pulled the cuffs and shook the ground below everyone. "You're wrong..., about it all. She's innocent, and I'm protecting her because...I love her. But you're so intent on pushing your selfish agendas, you're blind to what's in front of you!", Eren said with all the anger in his heart.

"Wait, what do you mean?", asked a soldier of the military police.

"What does it even matter, none of you have even seen a Titan! So why are you so afraid, Huh!? There's no sense in having power if you're not going to use it to fight. If you're too scared to fight for your lives, fine, then let me do! You...You're all cowards! Just shut up and put all your faith in me!", Eren stated. His words made Lucas and his friend remember who Eren was, a man who's words struck deep in someone's heart.

Lucas was then shocked when one of the soldiers was about to fire at him. Eren was then kicked around like a ragdoll by Levi punch after punch and kick after kick. Lucas then looked at Armin and how Mikasa's face was full of anger. 

"You know, personally, I think nothing installs discipline better than pain. You don't need a good talking to, what you are in need of, boy, is to be taught a lesson. And you happen to be in a perfect kicking position", Levi then continued to beat the crap out of Eren while he was on the floor.

"N-now hold on Levi", said the soldier that was on the other side of the court.

Levi stopped kicking and turned to the soldier's direction, "What is it?"

"...It's dangerous. What if he gets angry and turns into a Titan?", the soldier said in a frightened tone.

"Don't be silly, after all", Levi then pulled Eren by his hair, "you guys just want to dissect him, don't you?"

"Wuuuh", Eren was on the verge of passing out.

Levi let him and stood up,"During the time he was transformed they say he was able to kill 20 Titans before he ran out of strength. As an enemy, his intelligence makes him all the more dangerous, but I can still take him down without a problem", Levi stated. 

Levi then looked at the military army side, "How many of you can say the same? Before you torment the beast you better think, ...can you actually kill him?"

Commander Erwin then raised his hand, "Sir I have a proposition!"

The head of court or the judge then spoke, "Proceed."

Erwin put his hand to his side, "There's still too much we don't know and no doubt his danger will be forever present, as such I suggest this. Eren Yeager, be placed under Captain Levi's supervision and will conduct a recon mission outside the wall."