The Night before the Test

Morning arrives and Lucas woke up, ate breakfast, kissed his girlfriend and the left. As he arrived, the bell rang tell every trainee that Bootcamp was about to start. Everyone came out to the field and lined up. Lucas then looked at Kieth and they both nodded to the event that would take place. Drill Sargent Kieth took all the trainees to the aptitude testing area and handing out the belts to everyone especially a very specific trio. As everyone takes the test, Armin one of the trio goes first and he seems to struggle a whole lot but barely manages to hold on. Then came Mikasa, she struggled a little but then became as steady as the wind. After them, came Eren to my surprise he failed, he was hanging upside down looking at everyone with a disappointed look.  I started to walk away, I don't know if Eren saw me, but it was what I was hoping for.

When the tests are done everyone leaves, everyone except for the trio of friends. I look back at the test field and see them helping Eren by practicing. Then as Armin Lifts Eren up, Eren slams against the ground I quickly get run toward them. 

"Oh my god, Eren are you ok!?" I yelled. 

"Lucas," Mikasa says, I then noticed a certain expression on the girl's face, it was full of worry and dread as if her crush just got hurt. W-wait did I just discover something important! 

"Armin, take Eren back to the camp and tell them what happened," I order the boy, "Mikasa, I have to talk to you." 

Armin leaves, and the only ones here are me and the girl. "What did you need to talk about, "Mikasa asked. 

"Hey, this might be like something that's none of my business, but do you like Eren", I ask. 

She then goes red as a cherry and looks away and then looks back at me nervously. "It's not like that," she says. 

"Are you sure, because I already know that what you feel for him is more than just responsibility, It's something, even more, stronger," I state. She then starts looking away once again and I say, "Hey it's cool to fall in love with someone, but it's not good to deny it. Many people go through life regretting that they never took the chance to do something, by the time they get these regrets it's already too late for those people."

"Then are you saying I should just tell him that I love him what if he doesn't feel the same for me? What would I do then?", she asks. 

"I'm just saying, it's better to say what you feel than never knowing if it was right or wrong. Besides what's the worst that can happen all he could say is no, but that doesn't technically mean you can't be together anymore. Does it?", I tell her.  "Trust me when I tell you this. He will say yes because he will then have one more thing to live and fight for and that will be you. He's lost so much.....dont you think he deserves this?" 

She looks to the floor and thinks about it, "okay I'll try to tell him, once we enter the Scouts," she says. 

"Ok," I say, "let's go, your future boyfriend will need your encouragement". She nods and then starts to run towards the camp. "Carla you will be surprised once I tell you the news", I whisper.

Time skip.......

Later that night the bell rang and I told Kieth that I would be heading home. On my way out I noticed a couple of boys heading out in secret, I let it happen because I knew that among them was Eren and that tomorrow we would all be in for a surprise. 

I head home and I enter my house. I notice Carla was cooking and I walk up to her and hugged her. "Hey beauty what are you still doing up at this hour?", she turns around and smiles at me. 

"I was waiting for someone special, but it seems he hasn't arrived yet", she smiles as she said that. 

"Hey, how about you leave the food and we go do something else together", I ask. 

"Wow, your such a perverted man, but even you need fuel for the next day", she teased. I lift her up on my shoulders and she squeals, "Look at you~ what a man, hehehe."

I take her to the bedroom and then lay her there I take off my shirt and then I kiss her.  She wraps her arms around my neck and keeps kissing me, we separated but I kissed her neck and slowly moved my hands up her skirt. 

"mmmh", she moans. Then I move my hands in between her inner thigh. I move my hand in her underwear and touched her in between and slowly inserted my fingers. 

"Damn your wet, are you that excited?", I tease. 

"Don't say such embarrassing things," she says shyly. 

I start fondling her breast and shake my fingers faster. She starts moving her own hand towards my crotch. "I want you in me," she says. I quickly removed her skirt and then her underwear.  She pulls my pants down and takes out my rod. I quickly pull out a condom, strange it seems that this world doesn't have condoms or sex contraceptives but I seem to have a machine in the hummer-like car that can make these things. She then notices me putting it on. "Are you going to use that thing again?", she asked remembering our first night. 

"You know this is to prevent us from having a baby," I reply. I notice her saddened expression and comfort her, "I know....I know, but I don't want to worry about a baby surviving in a world that kills everything, I don't want to lose you either, having a baby could risk your chances of surviving an attack." 

"I know, I'm sorry if I didn't understand your intentions. I'm sorry if I ruined the mood", she says.

 I hug and hold her gently in my arms, "I love you Carla...and when all of this is over I want to start a family. A family with you," I tell her. 

She looks at me and smiles, "I love you too, and I would love to be with you forever," she says. We kiss and then it becomes even more passionate.  The mood resurfaces and I pull her blouse showing me her breast and I start sucking. She moans and then we end up connected. Her inner walls were so hot and so soft, but she was squeezing me very tightly. I start thrusting and she immediately holds me by wrapping her legs and arms around me. Her moans become louder and louder. I put my hand around the back of her head and I kissed her. I increased my thrusts making them harder and faster. "Yes! Yes just like that, mmmh!" she starts yelling. I'm glad that we had gotten a house on the edge of town which had thick walls. I kept thrusting and then she holds me tightly once again and then screams, orgasming before I did. "Hah....hah" she was sweating and panting like crazy. I stopped because of her sudden movements, but I kept on thrusting. "Wait! Wait, I'm very sensitive-" she is cut short when I thrust harder and harder. I could feel myself reaching my limit and then. "Aaahhh," Carla screams orgasming once again, this time I came with her.  We both were exhausted but I could still feel the urge to doing more. I get the condom off and then I put one more on. Then I start crawling on top of Carla once again. "Heh, Wait. What are you doing, you just finished isn't that enough," Carla asks. 

"I can still go a few more rounds," I reply, "we'll be here all night". Outside the house, it seemed as if no one was home, but inside there two primal animals were in enjoying the warmth of each other.

[I wonder how long will of this happiness last?]