New places, New roads

So now Eren belonged to the Scout Regiment and he would be their key to recovering Wall Maria.

Eren, at present, was being taken to the Old Scout Regiment Headquarters. Here, is where they all would be living at. Together they would assist Eren in honing his titan ability while also learning anything else that they could use against the other Titan. 

As the group was getting closer Eren could finally see the building surrounded by trees.

One of the scouts beside Eren then spoke, "An architectural marvel don't you agree? A proper royal residence once upon a time and more recently, our former headquarters. Fancy, yes, but absurdly practical once the scouts got down to business, much, much too far from a river or Wall. This was the early days for us, do you understand, hope soar high. Now opulent bobble is nothing more than a holding cell, the place where we store our newest toy."

Eren, while still listening, turned around just to look around the area, was then met with a serious stare from Captain Levi. Eren was still a little scared of him, he turned around quickly making a note not to stare at him.

The scout who was talking to Eren before was still rambling on. The scout then got up to Eren face, "Do not be deceived, greenhorn." 

Eren was wondering what he meant, "Excuse me?

"Don't be expecting any royal treatment. Whether you're Titan or human, don't imagine for a second that we all show the captains goo-", suddenly the horse he was mounted on slipped off a rock, making the scout bite his tongue. Blood was squirting out from the wound while then man was still yelping.

In The Old Scout Regiment HQ......................... 

The scout who bit his tongue had received medical attention, he was lucky he didn't bite his whole tongue off. 

A female soldier suddenly approached the man and handed him a small towel. "That's what you get for flapping your jowls on horseback", she said with a hint of happiness.

"The rookie needed to know his place, first impressions are important", the man said while holding the towel to his mouth.

She smiled "Well, you certainly made an impression on him no question there."

"Indeed so, our exchange went exactly as planned", the man said in a slight more mum.

The lady was confused about her college's form of speech, "What- hum? What happened to you? You never used to talk like this. I mean...its really none of my business, but if you are trying to act like the captain its kind of embarrassing. You and Levi couldn't be less alike if you were born different species."

"Heh, if you intend to howl me like a wife, Petra dear, there's rather more of me you need to be acquainted with before laying claim to the privilege", the man joked.

"Huh, you wish. I'd tell you to bite your tongue but it seems you got that covered, next time I hope you bleed out", the woman replied.

"Hohoho, methinks the lady got protest too much", the man replied with a laugh.

Eren was tying the horse's rope to a stake on the ground, once he was done he stood up and looked at the two scouts. [So here they are the scout's special operation squad. Levi's squad.], Eren thought to himself.

Eren noticed that the woman was still yelling at her comrade, "You disgusting swineherd."

Petra Ral: 10 Titan kills to her credit, 48 kill assists                                 Oluo Bozado: 39 kills, 9 assists

[Elite as they come], Eren then saw more of Levi's squad members appear from the building.

Eld Jinn: 13 kill, 32 assists                                                                                  Gunther Schultz:  7 kills, 40 assists