The Comeback

Mikasa's point of view.......

As the Titan came closer to me, it extended its hand's toward my direction. And just about when it seemed that I was finished, I moved out of the way. Why? I've already given up so why.....why am I struggling? Why do I keep fighting?

Then the Titan hits the ground under me making me fall. I then roll out of the way when his other hand tries to grab me.  It falls over losing its balance. 

Why do I keep fighting? I've lost any reason to live, What keeps pushing me?

As the Titan gets back up it starts walking up to me. I turn around to run and then another Titan appears. 

Why!? Why, do I keep fighting? I then remember something

"Take the knife, kill, or be killed. All you have to do is fight to live. Fight! Fight!! Fight!!!!".

I'm sorry Eren, I'm through giving up. Because if I die, these memories of you die with me. I'm sorry Eren, I promise I'll never give up again. I'll fight to keep these memories of you alive. I get ready to fight for my life and scream a battle cry. "AAAAAHHH!", I yelled, but then the ground under me is pulverized, and I was sent flying. 

Third-person point of view.....

Mikasa looked back up at what had happened. "What was that", she then noticed a Titan towering over the other headless one. It then started to smash and step on the other Titan's motionless body. It killed him...A Titan killed its own kind. It then screamed its scream was so loud that it sounded like a victory scream.

"Mikasa!", Armin yelled. Mikasa was then swooped by Armin and they both landed on top of a nearby roof.  "Ouch, Mikasa are you ok", Armin asked. 

"Are you guys alright", Connie said while landing. 

"Yeah", I said. 

"Then we better get out of here", Connie said, "Crap two 15 meter Titans". 

A new Titan appears on the battlefield and so did the one that saved Mikasa. "No, that one's different", Mikasa replied. Both Titans scream at each other and then the Titan that saved Mikasa got in a fighting stance. 

"Huh", everyone looked surprised by this particular Titan.

The new Titans then gets closer, at the same time the Titan that saved Mikasa does a left hook hitting it square in the face. The punch was so strong that it ripped the head of the new Titan and sent it crashing to the town's central church. The Titans body then fell and it started to recover, but the other Titan lifts up his feet and stomps on its weak spot, instantly killing it. 

"It just finished it off, It knew exactly where the weak spot was at", Armin said. 

"Come on guys we've got to split", Connie said, "the last we need is him coming our way." 

"No he has no reaction to us", Armin says, "any other type would've been on top of us by now."

 "It seemed to understand the skill of hand to hand combat", Mikasa said," What is that thing?"

"Just chalk it up as another abnormal, hell there always an unpleasant surprise now, forget about it lets just get out of here", Connie stated. "Wait a minute, hold on", Armin replies, "Mikasa's tanks are out of gas". "Huh, what are we gonna do, we can't clear HQ without your help", Connie yells. 

"There's only one thing to do", Armin says," I know there isn't much in here, but its better than the empty ones." 

"Armin", Mikasa yells. 

"This is our only choice", Armin said, "It would be a complete waste if I keep it, but .....use this gas more sparingly. Everyone's lives are riding on you. There, I got it the odium gear is functional, and I restocked your blades, just.....just leave me this one, okay". Both Connie and Mikasa look at him after he said that. "It's just that I rather this be my end and not be eaten alive." Mikasa then grabs the blade from his hands and throws it in the alley beside them. "Why did you-"