Wonders of The World.

After telling Mikasa about the deaths of their two friends, Armin started to cry. Mikasa then leans forward and holds his shoulder. 

"Calm yourself, we haven't got the time to get emotional now", She gets ups and starts walking to the edge of the wall, "On your feet! Marco, if we terminate the Titans holding up HQ, we could then refuel are gear allowing us to get over the wall, is that assessment correct?". 

"Well, ya sure, but there are just too many of them out there even with you on point.", Marco said. 

"I can do it!!", she stated.

"What?", Marco asked. 

"I'm strong, real strong, none of you can come even close. You hear me, I am a warrior. Know this, I have the power to slay all the Titans that block our path. Even if I have to do it alone. As I see it, I am surrounded by a bunch of unskilled cowardly worms. You disappointment me. You can just sit there and twiddle your thumbs and watch how it's actually done", she yells. 

Some of the cadets respond to what she said, "Wait, Mikasa are you out of your mind, that's crazy", a girl said. "You can't be serious, trying to take them out, all by yourself", said one of the guys. "There's no way we can hope to beat them", said another cadet.

"If I can't beat them I die, but if I win, I live and the only way to win is to fight", she says. She then suddenly launches off, Annie follows right behind her.

"You know I was expecting something more motivational than that. That's kind of a letdown. I blame everything that happens on you Eren. Hey, don't just stand there, weren't we taught not to leave our comrades to fight alone. Unless you really are a coward, then stay out of my way", Jean yells.

"I never expected that from him, let's go", Reiner said. 

"Hey, seriously, come on you bunch of chickens", Sasha challenged while leaping off. 

Back at the cadets, "They are nuts", one of them said. "Dammitt, alright, let's go" yelled the commander of the remaining squads. 

"Yeaaaaah!", everyone yelled.

"Hurry up! Follow Mikasa, avoid fighting if you can. Get to the HQ before you run out of gas", Jean ordered.  

"Woah, Mikasa is a badass, how is she so fast", Connie said. At the rhythm Mikasa was going, her gas tank would have run out of gas and leave her airborne, that is what exactly happened. She lost course and slammed into a nearby roof and fell in an alley. 

"Mikasa!" Armin yelled. 

"Jean, you lead the rest of them to the HQ. I'm going after Armin", Connie said. 

"I'll go too", Jean offered. 

"No don't be stupid there are still Titans everywhere, you got to reach the Headquarters", Connie said before they split up. 

Annie was running low on gas so she ended up landing further away from any of her members at the time. Then just as she landed a Titan had spotted her and started heading in her direction. 

"Oh shit", she said and started to run across the building's roof. The abnormal Titan was slamming his hand on top of the roof where Annie was, but it was too slow and never hit her.  Annie kept on dodging and dodging, that eventually, she came upon a tree that led to the other side of the building. She jumped on it and started to climb down and once she was on the floor she started to run again. 

The Titan wasn't going to giving up that easily, it smashed through the building to get to the other side. It started gaining up on her and then she accidentally tripped, the Titan then slowed down and bent down. It was about to grab Annie but then another Titan came and kicked the first in the face.  Annie suddenly gets up and walks backward a little enough so she can see what kind of Titan it was. 

Sasha and Mina were both looking for Annie because they heard the destruction from far away. Then they see her, Annie was standing there and in front of her stood a tall 15 meter Titan. Sasha launches at Annie and quickly swipes her off her feet. Both of them land on a nearby building, and so did Mina. 

"Annie are you ok?", Mina asked. 

"Yeah", Annie said, still composing herself from what just happened. 

"Damn, I'm running low on gas", Sasha said.  

"Me too", Mina replied. Then the Titan turns to face them after it had just killed the other one.  "Oh crap, if we fight that thing now, we won't be able to make to HQ", Mina stated. 

"No, you guys don't need to worry, that Titan just saved me", Annie said making the other two girls look at her in shock. 

 The titan then looks up and screams attracting the other Titans nearby. Two Titans appear both from the 15-meter class, one was in front of him while the other came from behind. It Titan in the middle suddenly lets out spikes from its back and arms, and then gets into a fighting stance. The spiked titan then runs up to the one in front of him and uppercuts it, launching its head away due to the impact. And then it uses its legs to knock down the Titan behind him. 

It then goes up to each of the fallen Titans and steps on their weak spots. "Woah", Sasha says. 

"Woah is right", Mina agrees. 

Annie just stared at him in curiosity,  the fighting style he just used seemed so familiar. Then the titan faces the trio and they all started to back up a little bit. Then they are surprised by what they saw. The titan extended its hand so that they get on top of it. MIna and Sasha looked at him with scared eyes, but Annie quickly looks at his hand and hops on. "Come on guys, this one seems friendly", she assured. 

"Are you crazy! That thing could just rip you apart", yelled MIna. 

"If it wanted to, it would already have", she says. 

Sasha just stands there and thinks about it for a minute. "It only cares about, the other Titans", Annie stated.

Mina still hesitant stands silently for a moment and finally gets on top of the hand. The titan raises his arm towards his opposite shoulder and lets them get off. They sit down and got comfortable. "Alright big boy, head for that tall building over there", Sasha says. The spiked titan then starts running for the HQ. 

"Everyone is going to be in shocked when they see him, you know", Mina said. 

"Ya, but it'll be awesome, too", Sasha says. 

Annie just looks at the titan with a curious gaze.  [Are you just like me], She thinks.

At the same time........Mikasa's point of view...

What happened? Why this again? I've lost all my family again. Wasn't the first enough? There's nothing left for this world to take from me. I knew that a Titan was getting closer, but I felt like it didn't matter. LIke as if, the Titan Itself was a nuisance. This place.....is a cold world, but it's also....beutiful. I look in front of me, but my mind wasn't there. 

I'm sorry eren......its all over.....