The Stand!!! Part 2

Ere had broken through the building that both Lucas and Mikasa were on. Mikasa was in utter shock why would Eren do that.

"Ackerman watch out!", Ian yelled. 

Mikasa then noticed why, at that moment the Titan started reeling in its arm and punched once more where she was at. She managed to jump out of the way in time, for some reason Eren didn't recognize her. She quickly launched her grappling hooks at Eren's shoulder and then landed on his face. 

Ian thought Mikasa was crazy, "Hey! Ackerman stand down, now! Get away from him that's an order!"

"Eren! I know you in there somewhere! I know you recognize me! Come on, snap the hell out of it, we've got a breach to seal up! Please, hun!", Mikasa was yelling from the top of her lungs so that he could hear her.

Ricko thought that they had failed the mission, she opened a case and inside were some smoke flares. She readied one and shot it up in the air and from it arose red smoke.

"Eren listen to me, your human!", Mikasa then noticed Eren getting ready his fists.

"Get out of there", Ian yelled.

Suddenly Eren threw a punch at his face with all his strength, luckily Mikasa wasn't there when it made impact. It was so much force that it propelled Mikasa a little when she was in the air, his punch was so strong that it destroyed 1/4th of his face and skull. Then Eren was knocked down, he fell down right in front of the massive boulder.

Mitabi was pissed because their plan had already fallen apart, "What the hell! You telling me the kid was just a regular Titan all along."

Mikasa looked back at the Titan, "Eren", she yelled.

A soldier then started yelling, "Captain! We have two Titans coming at us from the front a 10 meter and a 6 meter!"

Another man then yelled, "Heads up there's a 12 meter closing in on us from the rear!"

"Ian that's it. Please, look at him, we have to get out of here, our plans a bust.", Ian looked down at the floor. 

Ricko stepped forward, "Agreed. Full withdraw, we have to leave him as he is."

Mikasa turned to face all of them, and she gave them a death glare, she was pissed because they wanted to abandon her boyfriend alone.

With Armin and The Commander.....................

Everyone quickly noticed the red smoke in the air, it signaled that their mission had failed. Some were crying and others wanted to leave, it seemed that their last hope was gone.

Armin was busy getting the gas tanks ready when Marco called him. "Armin, look over there.", Armin saw the red smoke and was in utter shock. "It's over they failed.", Marco said.

"But how", Armin started gritting his teeth, he then ran leaving the gas.

"Waoh! Armin where are you going!", Marco yelled.

Armin had one objective and that was to help Eren and Mikasa.

Commander Pixis was watching the city in ruins, he noticed that the red smoke was plain as day and that below them there were Titans. It seemed like humanity was finally cornered.

A  lieutenant beside Pixis spoke, "Commander, I think we better retort to defending the wall, sir."

"Denied", Pixis said.

Then another soldier stepped forward, "Sir should I order our retreat", she asked.

"Absolutely not. Continue bringing the enemy to the edge of town. The elite squad is well held, they have the lead to their own decisions. We proceed as planned this was an all or nothing proposition.", she said while staring at the area where the red smoke appeared.