The Female Titan Pt.1

"I saw the smoke for an Abnormal, is it that one with the nice ass?", Reiner joked.

"That's not an abnormal, it's intelligent!", Armin stated, Reiner turned to him in shock, "There's somebody inside it."

"A shifter?", Reiner asked in shock, "No way."

Armin pulled the smoke gun and quickly tried loading a round, but he was shaking too much due to his fear

Pop!

Reiner and Armin both turned around and saw that Jean had put away the smoke gun, "Wait I think Jean fired it"

Jean quickly caught up to them, "It came from the right flank. Does that mean that the mission has failed?", Reiner asked.

Jean had fired a smoke signal and had reached their side, but once he arrived another two pillars of smoke flew in the air, they seemed to be the color orange, indicating military losses due to Titans. One smoke pillar meant too many small Titans while two meant too many abnormal titans.

"Looks like the right flank recon squad was partially wiped out", Jean stated, "There seems to be Titans, tons of them. I don't know why, but there seem too many abnormal ones. From now on there's no more recon, we've managed to have to hold them back."

"That Titan came from the same direction", Armin said he started to carefully ponder on something, he flinched when he played a certain scenario in his head, "No way... was it leading the other Titans here?"

Jean turned to the direction Armin was talking about, "It?" He turned to look forward and there he saw it, his eyes grew wide, "Why is a Titan over here?" He turned to Armin hoping he could elaborate, "Is it an abnormal?"

"No", Armin stated while keeping his eye on the Titan, "It's human in a Titan body. Someone with the same ability as Eren."

"What?", Jean said in bewilderment. 

"Why do you think that Armin?", Reiner asked as he turned to look at the two of them.

"The Titan's attitude usually involves eating us. We're just killed in the process. Killing us isn't ever specifically their objective", Armin had quickly retained all the information he had and compiled it the best he could. "But when Sys aimed for its weak spot, it crushed and smashed him into the ground. It killed him, rather than to eat him. Its nature is different from the others."

"When the Colossal and Armored Titans destroyed the walls, it must've been the one that brought that army of Titans", Armin stated with a confident voice, "Their goal has consistently been to attack all humanity!" 

Armin stopped and thought about that last statement since it wouldn't really make sense, "No, maybe not. I felt like it was looking for someone... if that's the case could it be looking for... could it be looking for Eren?"