𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5

Kaito's Pov 

"Are you busy later today Kai?" Rory asks. I wasn't expecting that question, she makes it sound like she wants to hang out with me later today.

I can only stutter out a response. "N-no, why?" The littlest things Rory did or said made me blush and stutter. I can't even count the number of times I've made myself look stupid in front of her, it's embarrassing and annoying. It turns out she does want to hang out with me later today.

We agree on meeting up at the school then going to the skatepark on Anderson, our apartment complexes are close to the park and every time I pass by there are hundreds of people our age there. It's the hangout spot for teens who want to get drugs, find someone to take home and sleep with, and the rare instance where people actually come to the skatepark to skate. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous, big groups of people in social settings evoke a different type of anxiety in me.

Rory turns to open the library door but hesitates, her hand is on the door handle one second and the next her arms are wrapped around my neck. We're hugging, I don't want to make it awkward, so I wrap my arms around her lower waist as soon as I realize she's hugging me. Her sweet scent fills my senses, she still smells like cocoa butter and love. Rory squeezes me tight and mumbles into my neck. "Thank you for the food Kai."

The tighter she squeezes me the more her boobs push up against my chest. I wonder how her touch can make me feel so many different things at once. If she's hugging me like this just because of the food I gave her, I'll be feeding her every day. "It's no problem, Rory." I know she likes it when I call her Rory the first time I did was the first time I ever got her flustered.

"Right, I'll see you later then." She pulls back from my embrace and gives me a soft smile before turning around and actually opening the library doors this time. She looks back at me with her cheeks flushed, opens the doors then runs into the library. I smirk knowing I have an effect on her like she does with me, it was never a one-sided thing.

"Who's the chick running away from you?" I snap my head to the right. Thank God it's only Elijah.

"It's no one." I respond. I don't think I'm ready to tell him that our Instagram crush goes to our school, and I ate lunch with her too, he would definitely go after her and win her over as he does with everyone he finds attractive. I want to keep Aurora to myself.

"Sure, it is." Elijah says eyeing me septically.

"Holy shit bro!"

"What now Elijah?"

"Are you finally taking my advice and getting pussy this year?" I don't know why he sounds so excited when he says that almost like he's the one who's going to be losing their virginity. Then I realize, if Rory wanted to take my virginity, I would let her in a heartbeat, the only people I can really say that about is Megan Thee Stallion and Flo Milli.

"Maybe I will take your advice, Elijah."

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

It's only a matter of time before it's 2:30, Rory had told me she would be at the entrance of the school waiting until class finished. I take my skateboard and things out of my locker then head to the main entrance of the school where Rory is on her phone looking as gorgeous as ever in the sun.

She's changed clothes from the last time I saw her, now she's wearing low-rise bell-bottom denim jeans, a dark blue crop top that matches her jeans and worn-out blue vans. colourful waist beads are wrapped around her lower waist, and she has a belly ring. To put it simply, she's hot.