𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 23

Kaitos POV

**SMUT WARNING**

"I'm right with you princess," I moan out in between Rory's soft breast.

I moan loudly as my cum spills out into Rory's pussy coating her walls, she shakes under me, breathing heavily. I pull out chuckling at Rory's whines.

"You did so good for me princess," I praise. Slumping over her body, I take a tissue to clean her up with before making her go to the bathroom.

I don't know where I'll be in my afterlife but being this intimate with Rory makes me understand what heaven feels like. Her lewd moans, soft glowing brown skin, and tight pussy, all of her just feels so good. Rory's inviting aura and warmness felt like heaven in itself.

Rory comes back into my room completely nude for me. She struts towards me, my attention solely focused on her long legs that work fast to get to where I am. I sit on the edge of my bed waiting for her next move, my breathing becomes heavy in anticipation.

She runs her nails through my hair, I groan into her warm touch. Snaking her hands onto my chin she makes me look up at her, she kisses me briefly before pushing me roughly onto the bed.

Rory smiles and comes to where I am, looking at me with low sultry eyes. Her hands fall to her pussy where she opens her lips. The sunbeams beautifully onto her soaking wet pussy lips as she plays with her clit teasingly.

"Kai," she moans softly.

My dick jumps at her smooth words, I wanted to be fucking her so bad. She removes her fingers from her slit slowly, she tastes herself making me lose it. I grab her by the neck, she looks down at me biting her lips.

My grip loosens and Rory squeezes out of my grasp smiling. I cradle her face in my hands pulling her into a kiss, my tongue plays with hers. My craving for Rory only grows from here as she moans desperately into my mouth.

Her hard nipples tease against my chest while my dick only grows in between us. Rory pulls away from the kiss fixing her glasses quickly, she smiles at me brightly causing me to do the same. Looking down in between us, my cheeks get red seeing my pre-cum all over Rory's belly.

Rory gropes my dick while looking at me, I look at her with wide eyes as she starts jerking me off right by her pussy. "Princess," I moan with a strain in my voice.

Pushing a stray braid behind her ear I watch Rory's small hands beat my dick while her pussy throbs for me. Sitting up, Rory positions my dick parallel to her pussy, tying her hair up quickly she looks me in the eyes.

I watch as my dick slowly sinks into her pussy disappearing in her walls. I'm met with the warmth and tightness only Rory's pussy could give me. We both moan loudly as Rory adjusts herself properly.

"F-fuck Rory!"

Rory sits up before slamming her hips back into mine, we buck forward in pleasure. Rory grinds her hips back and forth on my dick, I pull her closer to me making her hands run through my hair only adding to my blissful state. She grinds on me finding her own g-spot and making sure to hit it every time.

Rory's breasts bounce right in my face, I take one into my mouth sucking it the way she likes. Throwing her head back, she rides my dick faster causing me to groan into her chest. Her hands feel up on every part of my chest frantically.

I bite her nipples harshly while looking up at her, I suck on her nipples to ease the sting. I slap her ass before grabbing her hips and slamming them into mine. Whimpers and moans fly out of Rory's mouth as my thrusts meet with her riding.