𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 17

Kaitos POV

"I like you a lot too Kaito," Rory says pecking my lip, I grab onto her face deepening the kiss further. Our lips move against each other quickly, fighting for dominance. I pinch her waist roughly making her open her mouth for me. I sit her directly on my growing erection making her moan into my mouth desperately.

I want her so bad. 

I groan as she tugs on my hair, her long manicured nails feel so good running through my hair. She bucks her hips against mine, grinding at her own pace. My lips begin to slow down wanting to taste her better, she slows down as well. The kiss ends with us both out of breath and in a bliss.

I've only kissed so many girls, but none of them could make me feel the way Rory does from just a kiss. Rory had butterfly's dancing in my stomach from just a smile, let alone a kiss. Our first kiss earlier took me forever to recover from, on our walk back to school I had been completely silent because I just couldn't believe we had actually kissed. A few kisses later and I'm still not used to how good her lips feel on mine.

Rory gets up from my lap and off from the bed entirely, I smile leaning back onto her bed frame watching her move around her small room. Her long legs take long quick strides, her wide hips sway in an addicting pattern, and her ass, God her ass was fat. 

"What are you looking for?" I ask, she's been searching in every corner of her room franticly.

"The Roku remote, I'm tryna turn the tv off." I nod standing up to help her look, as soon as I stand up the remote falls from the bed, I pick it up handing it to her with a smile. She smiles back taking the remote from me, I blush as our fingers touch briefly.

She turns off the tv, then makes her way to the door. I stop her from leaving the room, "Can I get another kiss," I ask shocking myself and her at my boldness, her kisses were so easy to get addicted to, I couldn't help myself.

"You don't have to ask."

She puts her arms around my neck kissing me softly, I kiss back just as softly. Rory turns us around so she's leaning on the door. As I'm lost in the kiss, she gently pushes me off her and leaves the room laughing. I follow behind her closely laughing along. 

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

"I'm so hungry," Denny groans. We had been watching Grand Army in Rory's living room for a while now, it was getting dark out now. "Me too," Zara joins. We've been eating Rory's snacks regularly, but I guess that wasn't enough.

Rory stands up from her position on Zara's lap, "Ok my dad left us money, we can go out and get something to eat," she suggests. We all slowly stand up from our positions throughout the living room, I groan stretching my legs. Denny had been sitting on them since we started watching the show, he wasn't heavy, but he wasn't light either.

Rory runs into her dad's room and comes back out with a fifty-dollar bill. "Where y'all tryna go?"

Denny runs to the front door putting on his shoes and leaving through the door, he stops at the door turning to us with a look of horror on his face. Chris walks over to him, leaves the room and then comes back in. "Problem solved," he shrugs.

We all make our way out the door seeing a hunched over River in the corner of the apartment building, I'm surprised he's still here and high on something. Ignoring his existence, we go into the elevator and out of Rory's apartment.

As we walk on the sidewalk slowly with Rory leading us to wherever she wants, Zara and Denny gossip while I and Chris listen pretending not to be interested. "He's only so rude to girls because he actually likes boys," Zara says giggling. I and Chris look at each other with wide eyes before focusing our attention back on their conversation.