𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 12

Auroras POV

I and Zara enter the girl's bathroom so I can change out my black shirt and into the orange shirt that smelt of Kai, actually it reeked of Kai's rich musky scent, it drove me crazy. "Are y'all meant to be matching?" Zara laughed. She probably caught me sniffing the shirt as soon as we entered the bathroom.

"Yes, we're carrot twins for today," I say proudly, I'm no longer ashamed of my fate.

"You and Kaito are cute." I enter the stall and lock the door.

"What do you mean?" I say as I take off my black shirt.

"I mean I heard y'all on the couch yesterday moaning and shit, giggling while nothing was funny and not to mention the fact that you rejected River with such quickness."

Oh. 

I think I'm going to cry out of embarrassment, I really thought they wouldn't have noticed, but the treehouse is too damn small for you have not to, I was dry humping someone in front of my friends and I still can't care enough.

"If anyone in the treehouse was given that dare, we would've all said no and it wasn't like we were completely fucking, just kinda hugging aggressively," I say to my defence.

"Hugging aggressively." Zara laughs mocking me.

I throw the shirt on quickly and exit out the stall, Zara is standing in the mirror fixing her black hijab that goes with her all-black outfit, every time I see her hair, I always cover my eyes out of fear, it feels so wrong until I realize I'm allowed to see her hair. The bathroom is empty, it's too early to need to piss anyway.

I lean against the worn-out pink tiles of the girl's bathroom, as Zara brings out mascara to fix's her eyelashes with. "You wanna hang out after school today?"

"I can't I have work today." I sigh, Zara shrugs closing the mascara bottle.

"We could hang out tomorrow, right?" I nod my head a response quickly.

We leave the bathroom as soon as Juels enters crying with a pregnancy test in hand, Juels is the dumbest bitch of our grade and is now just the laughingstock for everybody in Toronto.

She had first gotten pregnant in Grade 7, aborted it, then got pregnant a few more times throughout the years. Now she makes fun of people like her; with STDs, failed pregnancies, and too many abortions to count off your fingers. The thing is everyone would feel bad for her if she wasn't a homophobic racist.

Zara comments on her edges and bun, she's white, trying way too hard to be black.

We leave the bathroom laughing at Juels' whole existence.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

The first period ends quickly, and I try to leave the room quickly, I want to get to the second period with Kai as soon as possible. I leave my seat from the back row and try and make my way through the class, but I'm stopped by a pull on my hands. I turn my head to meet Elijah looking at my shirt intently, I hadn't realized he was in this class. I smile at him he's Kai's friend and a friend of Kai is a friend of mine.

He doesn't return a smile but instead keeps his eyes on my shirt. "Is that Kait's shirt you're wearing?"

"Kait?" Who the heck is Kait?

"Are you wearing Kaito's fucking shirt you slut?" Elijah says a little too loud, grabbing the end of my shirt hard, it was a thick shirt, but the way he was pulling on it makes me think it could rip any time.