𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7

Kaitos POV

"Good choice, I dare you to make out with your forever crush; Aurora for 20 seconds!"

The small house goes silent, the butterflies flying in my stomach from Rory's touch stop for a second then continue as she shifts on my lap. She shifts every time my hands get closer to her pussy, and I love it, the more she shifts the bigger my member grows against her.

I'm not sure how I feel about Dennys dare for River. Just when I had gotten what felt like the upper hand, this happens. I look at Rory for a reaction, she's already looking at me. I can't tell how she feels about having to make out with River all I know is that she doesn't really like him.

I mean it's not like she has to make out with River, no real friend would force you to do anything you don't want to. Rory's lips twist in discomfort and all eyes are on her including mine. "I'm not making out with River."

Atta girl. I couldn't be happier that I was the only person getting Rory's romantic attention she had sat on my lap with no hesitation as if it was second nature and she just rejected river while sitting on my lap. I was a lucky man.

"Well, I tried River sorry." Denny shrugs. River hangs his head low at Denny's word, I know he wants to touch my girl's lips so bad. I know he wants to be the one with her fat ass and thick thighs on his. I know he wants to be rubbing her up and down the way I am. He wants to be in my position, but he's not.

"What do you mean by 'I tried River sorry.' Denny?" Rory points out.

"Oh, when you and Kaito ran to the treehouse River had told me to dare him to kiss you, he offered me $40." Wow, I didn't think River was that desperate at this point I'm embarrassed for him. Bigdickdaddy123 and Zara push each other around while laughing, their laughs are so contagious I can't help but chuckle every time even if I don't understand what's going on.

Rory sighs leaning her head on my shoulder, I adjust her on my lap, so she doesn't feel my growing boner, the last thing I want to do is make her uncomfortable. "It's not funny guys." She's right nothing about this funny, it's embarrassing but the way they're laughing like crying hyenas is hilarious. River gets up from his position on the floor beside Zara, he reaches out from his pocket and throws 2 twenties at Denny before leaving through the small door.

River's absence doesn't stop the group from clowning him, but this time Rory's joking around too. "That niggas 22 crushing on a 17-year-old. I don't know why we still hang out with his dismantled ass."

I can't help but speak up, since when was River 22, he looked our age if not younger than us? "River's 22?"

"Yup he's 22 addicted to weed and crack, jobless, bitchless, friendless, and hangs out with high schoolers." Zara says. I'm not one to judge because only God knows where I'll be at 22 but damn that's sad as hell. Our laughter continues. 

I had texted my mom that I was going to be at the skatepark with my friends after school and she told me to be back before dinner, but I stopped keeping track of the time when we had gotten to the gas station earlier. It was now 4 so I still had time to hang out with Rory and her friends, I hope they liked me because I like them.

They all have induvial personalities that blend well together as a group. Denny is this small ball of energy that could talk your head off, he reminded me of Elijah in a sense. Zara was outspoken and not afraid to speak her mind, Bigdickdaddy123 was straight comedy he was forever cracking jokes and knew how to lighten moods. Rory was more levelheaded and only really talked when talked to, I think that just how she is though- quiet.

"If you were to date him it would be legal Aurora, the age of consent is 16 here." Zara says.

"That doesn't mean I have to make out with him though." Rory laughs, she stands up from my lap, but I grab her hips and push her back down. We didn't lose contact for a second and I already missed her warmth.

"Where are you going?" Everything you could see was within arm's length, the treehouse was small enough for that. Aurora leans back into my embrace.

"Chill Kai, I just want to get the mike and ikes from the candy basket." Rory mumbles. My cheeks heat up she only wants to get candy and I acted as if she was going to chase after River or something. I remove my hands from her waist and apologize, she goes and gets her candy. 

She takes her respected seat back onto my lap except this time she sits facing me. Rory's thighs are spread bringing both of mine close together, a smile sits on her face. She knows what she's doing. Rory moves closer to where her pussy is hovering over my boner, she's not sitting on me yet. "May I sit here?" She tilts her head innocently and pushes up her glasses.

I turn my gaze from Rory and onto the rest of the group, they're talking about God knows what, they're noting paying me and Rory any mind. She grabs onto my jaw forcing me to look up at her. "Can I sit here Kai?" This time her voice is more desperate and laced with seduction.

Of course, she can sit on my lap, hell she could sit on my dick naked and ride me for all I care. Actually, I would prefer that. I grab her hips and slam them into mine forcefully she lets out a small gasp. "Fuck Aurora." I groan.

Rory pulls herself up before slamming her hips back into mine, I buck forward, and she rocks her hips back and forth. My grip on her hips tightens at the action, it all feels so good, but we have to stop. I'm not sure how long I can last before I fuck her right here and right now, her friends are still in the treehouse laughing, in conversation but that doesn't mean they can't see us basically dry humping each other.

Rory seems unbothered whimpering and biting her lips as she continues to grind on me at her own pace, the tightness in my jeans begins to hurt and I can feel my pre-cum soaking my boxers. I stop her from grinding furthermore. "Let's not show out in front of your friends now, I want to make a good first impression hmm." Her movements stop and she leans on my chest, her breast push up against my chest and I can feel her hard nipples against mine. Rory sighs.

"Fine whatever." She mumbles close to my ear. I didn't want to stop as much as she did, but I really did want to make a good first impression on her friends. I hope she isn't too mad at me, maybe tomorrow I could build up the courage to ask her over.

"Don't be mad at me baby, I'm not finished with you yet."

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

A/N: denny would do anything for a check and aurora is a horny bastard 🙁. sorry this chapter was short asl i just wanted to build some sexual tension. thank you guys for reading my story omg. were at 68 readers as im writing this and u 68 mean so much to me fr i know its not a lot but u guys mean a lot. 

Do y'all have any movie recommendations? i'm forever bored.