𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 13

Kaitos POV

The class has already started and Rory's still not here, it doesn't feel like the class has started though, the room is loud, the teacher has her head in a book, and everyone is on their phones or talking. This wasn't how class was yesterday?

My eyes are fixed on the classroom door ready for Rory to walk in. "Isn't this you're boyfriend and that Aurora chick?" I hear the boy that sits next to me say, he moves his phone close to me pointing at something.

My boyfriend? Rory?

The boy who looks way too old to be a high school senior shoves his phone in my face, the phone is opened to the Instagram app, on the school's drama account, but his phone is small and has a cracked screen to the point where I can't see anything, I move the guy's hand back a little so I can see what he's talking about. The classroom only gets louder, with Rory and Elijah's names in everyone mouth.

The video starts with a black screen until someone says something. "Record this bro!"

Elijah says standing up from his seat looking angry, the camera pans in on Rory getting up from her seat as well with a smile on her face, the person holding the camera follows Elijah as he walks up to Rory quickly, once he's close to her he stares at my shirt looking angry before taking the shirt into his hands.

His words are unclear, the camera quality is shaky, but their bodies are still distinguishable. He pushes Rory into a corner. "God, you're such a fucking whore, stealing what's always been mine. Kait has never been into girls I don't know why you're trying so hard to make him straight when he's clearly not."

His words make me cringe, everything he said was wrong; Rory is not a whore, I am not his, and I am straight.

Rory's mouth is moving but you can't hear her say anything, Elijah pushes her further into the corner to where you can no longer see her, he leans into her ear whispering something.

I take my eyes off the guy's phone having seen enough. "Wait, you haven't seen the best part yet bro."

"I don't want to." I dismiss him.

I'm lying, I do want to see what happens next, I also want to drag Elijah across the pavement, strangle him, then beat him up some more.

He has so much fucking audacity spreading rumours of us being in a romantic relationship together then harassing the girl he knows I like. He pulls bullshit like this all the time expecting me to want to be friends with him after everything he does, but not this time, this time I won't go back to him.

All this time he's been telling people we're dating while fucking the whole school and keeping all the girls I've actually liked away from me, now one girl that I really like gives me the time of day, he does this shit. He needs to stay in his place. A best friends place.

I pull out my phone to try and get a better look at what actually happened, as I'm on the Instagram account, I see an earlier post of Rory and me. It's a picture taken from a weird angle of us leaning against her locker playing with each other's hands, we have bright smiles and blushes on our faces. It's a cute picture of us, but it's kind of creepy. 

The caption is titled. "Kaito Yamamoto and Instagram baddie Aurora Mckinney are all booed up this morning! 👀👀"

I roll my eyes at the lack of privacy and amount of uncalled-for hashtags under the post, the caption was so unnecessary. I scroll until I see their latest post where they've tagged me, Elijah, and Rory. I look at the video closer to see that Rory bites Elijah before running out of the classroom with tears on her face.