𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 11

Kaitos POV

Her golden-brown skin, her kinky hair that hides in her braids, her full pink lips, wide hips and thick thighs that excite me, her smile that lights up everything dark, her soft voice like a lullaby, her eyes that hold so much power over me, her long never-ending legs, her kindness that doesn't go unrecognized, her likeable personality and attitude towards the world.

That's everything I love about Rory so far.

What do I love about Elijah?

He's a good listener and he's loyal.

That's it? Oh ok.

The last time I questioned my sexuality was while I was struggling through puberty, I'm straight, but those were hard times. I know I don't like Elijah the way he likes me, and I don't think I ever will, Elijah has always been my best friend nothing more. 

I've never found myself sexually attracted to him, but now I can see the hints of him being sexually attracted to me, really it was so fucking obvious; he's protective over who I hang out with and like, he shamelessly flirts with me from time to time, he's touchy, he compliments me on the little things, and although he's constantly trying to get me to date, he doesn't like it when I'm close to actually dating.

Those are things you do to people you have romantic feelings for, it took me 12 fucking years to realize this, but if he likes me why is he sleeping around so much? Why hasn't he told me that he likes me? And why the fuck has he been acting as if he likes Rory just as much as I do, if anything he may be jealous of Rory?

It's all so confusing and it feels like I'm going through the 6th grade questioning my sexuality all over again, the signs were obvious maybe I just didn't want to see them, maybe this is why no girls at the school like me because they think I'm dating Elijah?

Thinking about this for too long makes my head swim with anxiety.

Our facetime call ended abruptly when Eitan hung up right after telling me the news, immediately I texted Elijah for conformation even though Eitan wasn't the type to lie, Elijah texted me back with a long paragraph of who the hell knows what about, I stopped reading after he said it was true.

I haven't texted back, I don't plan on doing so, I'm not mad at Elijah I'm just so confused. It was now past 4:00 am, I lay in my bed with Kiki still sleeping on my bare chest, I can feel her steady heartbeat against mine, although mine isn't as steady cause I'm freaking the fuck out.

My phone from the nightstand vibrates and interrupts Kikis soft snores, I pick up the phone to see it's an Instagram direct message notification from Rory, my breathing hitches once I realize it's through my spam account, the spam account I use to basically like harass her on, Lord forgive me for the sins I have committed against her.

I am so sorry my sweet, sweet Rory, I am just so down bad for you. 

I don't waste time texting a reply to her little "hi Kai!!" Our conversation takes a little time to flow as I take my time recovering from embarrassment, she had read the spam that I sent her over the past few months, we said we would ignore it but gosh it was still embarrassing.

It took forever to convince her to match outfits with me for school, but I did it and today we're going to be carrot twinz!

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

I arrive at school earlier than Rory, I kind of expected to see her on my way to school but I came a little early out of excitement. I wait at the main entrance with an orange shirt on me and another in my hand for her, we never agreed on what shoes to wear, but I hope she was wearing white ones because that's what I'm wearing.