𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 21

Kaitos POV

"Only for you," Rory says looking at me through the mirror with lust. I turn her around to face me, I smile at her whorish state.

"Let's get you cleaned up now."

I let my grip on her neck go and hold her hand guiding her to the bathroom. With a wet cloth, I wipe her face of the mess we had made, I take her braids out of the ponytail gently.

She looks worn out as she leans into my touch while I try my hardest not to pull too hard on her braids. Maybe I had overworked her? "Are you okay?" I ask. She only nods not making me feel any better, I sigh. I hope I hadn't overworked her. "You did so good for me," I reassure.

Rory smiles up at me. "That's just what good cumsluts do," she shrugs walking out of the bathroom and back into her room. As she walks away, I slap her ass watching how it moves from side to side. I follow her back into her room where she lay on her bed scrolling through her phone.

I lay beside her looking at the Tik Tok she's watching. I wrap my arms around her waist and put my head in between her chest. "You know you're stuck with me now?" I mumble against her chest playing with her soft lips.

"What do you mean by that?" She struggles to say as my fingers fondle her lips.

"If you're sucking my dick like that, I won't let you suck anyone else's. So you're stuck with me forever now." She's mine now.

"Whatever Kai," she laughs.

"I'm being serious Rory. You're mine and mine only."

"I'm not yours or anyone else's, I'm my own person."

I remove my head from her chest and look up at her, I was taking the wrong approach. Rory wasn't mine, yet. She wasn't even my girlfriend, yet.

"You're right Rory, I'm sorry," I pause.

"Aurora, would you like to go on a date with me?" I had something planned ever since she told me what her dream date was while playing 21 questions, but I never saw the chance to ask her until now.

She smiles at me brightly and I smile back. "I would love to go on a date with you Kaito."

"When's the date?" Rory asks urgently.

"Tomorrow, after school. 4 pm, I'll pick you up."

I rest my head back into her chest letting out a content sigh. "Where are we going? What should I wear? How long are we going to be out for? I'm so nervous, but, like excited," Rory rushes out making my brain spin.

"So many questions," I mumble.

"I'm sorry, I've just never been on a date before."

"Kahlil's never taken you out on a date?" I ask confused. Kahlil didn't seem like the douche type to me.

"Nope. But this isn't about Kahlil, it's about us. So, what should I wear and where are you taking me?"

"Where I'm taking you is a surprise and wear anything that makes you feel pretty," I say kissing her cheek.

"Ugh, that gives me nothing to work off." Rory puts away her phone and turns her body away from me. She gets under the covers making herself comfortable, I get under the covers with her and wrap my arms around her waist. 

I like touching her at all times, she felt warm and makes me relaxed. I attack her face with kisses as she's clearly trying to get sleep. "You know you can't sleepover, right? My dad's coming home soon."

I sigh realizing that I'll have to leave her. "What time is he coming back at?"

"6, it's 3 now. 3 in the morning." I had come over at 10 after my shift at the hospital was over. I was stressed out and Rory is my de-stressor.