𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 29

Kaitos POV

"Kai, chill," Rory moans pushing me off her body. She fixes the straps on her top and turns her body away from me. I face her and pull off her top, trying to suck on her pierced nipples again.

"Kai I need to focus. Leave me alone," she groans, mushing my face away from her chest.

I lick the stretch marks of her breast, then make my way to her nipples, being met with the cold metal. I hold her down, trying to stop her squirming.

"Kai, they're almost here. We need to open presents soon."

I kiss both her piercings then finally let go of her body. "That's what you get for not wearing a bra around me."

"I was wearing a bra, you took it off me, bald boy!" Rory says throwing her hands up in the air.

"I don't recall doing such a thing," I shrug.

Rory finishes up wrapping her present for the person she got for secret Santa, she won't tell me who she got but I think it's Eitan, or Zara because none of the presents is Christmas related since they don't celebrate the holiday.

I watch Rory put on her bra, then our matching ugly Christmas sweaters. I put on my Santa hat while Rory styles her braids. "I wonder who got me for secret Santa," Rory sings walking out of her room.

She opens the door for everyone, they all walk in spreading throughout the apartment. Everyone puts their presents under the lit-up Christmas tree. "We should've just thrown a party," Denny says throwing a present under the tree.

Rory plays her Christmas music setting the mood.

"I gotta spin the block in a few, so make this shit quick," Chris says sucking on a candy cane.

"Chris shut the fuck up. Cause you not hood."

"Cousin, stop using my government. It's bigdickdaddy123 in da streets, we've gone over this," Chris mumbles throwing his head back in annoyance.

We all gather around the Christmas tree waiting until Rory tells us we can open the presents, I take all of the presents with my name on them. Damn, it looks like Chris' sloppy ass handwriting, I just know he got me something stupid.

"Okay, you can open your presents now!"

I open up the box to see 3 pairs of Ethika underwear all of them with Chris' face on them. I turn my head to see Chris has his phone flash in my face, laughing obnoxiously. "Oh, ma God bruh. L-look at the bottom," Chris stutters out wiping the tears off his face.

At the bottom is another pair of Ethikas, but with Rorys face on in. "Nigga how'd you get that picture of me?" Rory says with a raised eyebrow. I dab Chris up chuckling at the cute picture of Rory right on the crotch part of the boxers.

"Ight, I got you one more gift since you my bro and whatnot."

I rip open the wrapping paper over the amazon box, in the box are fish sandals, they don't even look my size. I throw the ugly fish sandals at Chris' face.

Rory hugs my waist. "It's okay bubs, I got you better presents."

"Aww c'mon bro, yeen like the fishies?" Chris teases waving the fish in my face, I snatch the sandal away from his hands.

"No, I don't like the God damn fishies," I say slapping Chris with a sandal.

From behind me, I get dragged down to the ground by my neck. "Thank you so much for the presents Kaito!" Dennys high pitched voice sequels.