𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 24

Auroras POV

Makie walks close to me through the busy hallways filled with students trying to get to their next classes, passing period is always busy. I'm meant to drop Makie off at his next class then leave with Kai even though we both have work after school. "Let's go through here," I suggest, pointing at the east wing of our school, since no one goes here it'll be easier to avoid foot traffic.

"Okay," Makie shrugs making a turn with me.

The east wing hallway is dark with the exception of the bathroom lights coming from the girls and boys bathrooms. "Hey I'm going to go to the bathroom real quick," I tell Makie. He nods his head leaning against the boy's bathroom waiting.

I pull my tee-shirt over my nose getting ready to be hit with the smell of smoking students, bathrooms during the passing period are mainly used for vaping. I open the door, surprisingly not getting intoxicated with smoke clouds.

Before I could enter through the door, I get pulled back from my shirt, falling into the heavy arms of my assaulter. "What the fuck," I mumble. They drag me down to the ground and I land with a hard thump. With me on the ground and them on top, they punch my face knocking my glasses off my face.

"I heard you dating my man now?" The horrid voice of Elijah Martin rings through my ears. I cringe while trying to push his body off me.

His nails scratch and pick at my skin while I punch and kick at him in an attempt to get him off. From where I am on the ground I can hear Makie panicking before running out of the hallway. "Fuck off Elijah, you're delusional," I groan at his hard punches.

"You dating my man?"

"He's not yours, if anything, he's mine bitch!" I kick at his gut causing him to whine.

"He's fucking me every night, not you! I'm making him cum every night, not you nigga!" I say provoking him furthermore, he punches my gut repetitively and I brace myself.

Elijah's body gets pulled off me and I immediately go to my glasses, the glass is broken only the rims are together, but barely. I lean against the wall and cry looking at my broken glasses. The sweet scent of Kai fills my senses and I'm pulled into a hug, I let my tears fall into what I hope is Kai's chest.

I wasn't hurt, nor did I really care for that fight, I've had worst fights. I'm mad because with my vision it's hard to find glasses that I can see clearly out of and they tend to be expensive. Feeling a rapid heartbeat against my cheek didn't help to calm me down, I gently push myself out of Kai's chest and smile.

I wipe my own tears, "I'm okay Kai, just a little shaken up." Calling him Kai was only a guess based on his scent, I couldn't see anything. Once his warm embrace leaves me I lean against the wall again trying to catch my breath and calm down.

I smell another scent, something I'm not as familiar with. I bring out my hand reaching for their face, maybe it's Zara. "Your eyes are much smaller without your glasses," Makie comments.

"Makie," I say to myslef.

"Are you okay?" He asks frantically.

"I'm fine," I chuckle before regretting it because of the pain in my chest. "Hey there are band-aids in my backpack pocket can you bandage me up, I don't really know where I'm bleeding."

The distant sound of groaning and cuss words play through the background. "Who's here?" I ask helplessly.

"Your cousin, boyfriend, and me, Makie," Makie responds ruffling through my backpack. It feels horrible having to rely on all my other senses when my sight plays the biggest role, my life is basically in the hands of others as everything I can see is blurry through my eyes.