Chapter twenty-one

That was five years ago now.

I completed my GCSEs, all A's and one B, and then on my sixteenth Connor proposed to me. Nicole and Brad got engaged too, about a month after me and Con, and I'm pretty sure Tris is gonna propose to Maddie soon, too. Nazmin and James are still as cute as ever, though James wants everything to be perfect when he asks Nazmin, so I know for a fact he's trying to book a flight to Paris, Nazmin's dream destination, so she'll feel like a real princess.

I say princess, but really I should be saying queen. Nazmin's actually pregnant with her and James' daughter, who they're thinking if naming either Demi or Emily. She's just gone six months, so not too long to go now. Everyone's happy, and it's lovely. Maddie's also published a book about the adventure we had on that crazy island, which is doing really well actually. I still think about Tom and the girls - we all do - but there's nothing we can do now. The whole incident was on the news, although a lot of news reporters over exaggerated the whole story, as usual. The whole thing's just really hard to take in.

Con's here with me now, actually. It's November the 23rd, so we're cuddled together in the living room with the fire crackling and our new dashound puppy Dash lying fast asleep across our laps.

I guess this story has a lesson behind it - true love will always come running back for you, just like I did for Connor. Just trust your heart - it knows what it's doing.

A/N:
AWWWW! So we've reached the end of this fanfic :( Thankyou guys so much for reading until the end, I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it! You guys have given me so much support and I can't wait to get started on the next fanfic! (Follow me to know when it's up!) If you enjoyed this fanfic, be sure to follow my social media!
Instagram - @wtfjonnor
Twitter - @chloe_mcball
YouTube - Chloe Lea
Snapchat - chloee_44xx

I really hope you guys enjoyed this fanfic, I'm gonna miss writing it (but I may do a sequel in the future... ;) )

Once again, thankyou so much for reading, it means the world. I love you all so much and I really hope you get to read some of my other fanfics! I love you all

~ Chloe xoxo