Chapter thirteen

Connor's POV

When I saw the small yet extremely haful arrow fly past our heads, my first intention was to keep Chloe safe. I saw everyone turn around, and Nazmin and Maddie began to panic. James and Tris were trying to calm their worried girlfriends down, but I didn't know what to do. I grabbed Chloe's hand and got a tight grip on it, protecting her. When I looked back to where the arrow had came from, I saw that we were now surrounded - brilliant.

Chloe's POV

To be quite honest, I just wanted to go home. We hadn't even been here one week and, although I wasn't yet homesick (which I was quite surprised about actually), I was dying to be back at mine and to know I was safe.

That's when a muscular man pulled me backwards by the shoulder, practically shoving me into the sand.

"Let go of her right now!" Con bellowed, grabbing hold of the boy.

"Con, stop!" Brad shouted, hurrying over. "Let go!" Another group of people herded their way towards Connor, shouting some weird type of cheer, arrows and random sticks in their hands.

Then, I was alone. The small little gang of people had left, along with the band, the girls and my beloved boyfriend.

Nicole's POV

They kept on throwing me into the air, giving me quite a headache to be honest.

"Let go of me! Put me down!" I squealed as I kicked and struggled my way out of the stranger's grasp. Wow, these people were strong.

"Let me go back to Chloe! Put me down!"  I heard Connor scream. I felt so sorry for him; he was screaming and tears were trailing down his now bright red face, and that's saying something, as Connor is usuay as pale as a vampire.

After about twenty minutes, we reached our destination which looked like a little clearance in a forest, nothing big. The people put us down and two pretty young girls appeared. They smiled at Con, then sat on a large log next to him, making him feel uncomfortable. Wow, Poor Con.