Chapter fifteen

So, this was it. I'd decided I was gonna find Connor, and everyone else for that matter. I sprinted off into the dark, mysterious jungle-thing and started frantically calling my friends' names.

"Shut it or you'll go with them." I spun around.

"Who said that?"

"I said shut up!"

"Then tell me who-" A figure leapt on top of me, covering my terrified scream with his strange large hands.

"Be quiet. You're lucky. You escaped them."

"Wha...?" I trailed off.

"Those people, the ones who took your friends? They're evil, horrible people. The others have no chance. What the he would make you want to come here anyway? Are you crazy?"

"Our plane crashed, thankyou very much. And what do you mean they have no chance? My boyfriend  is with them!"

"They tried to take me. They tried to feed me to the volcano."

The person was a tall, skinny man with overgrown hair and a large beard; he'd clearly been here years.

"I'm sorry but I can't just leave them. Thanks for your help though."

And with that, I ran out of the man's grasp and out into the dangerous jungle to find my friends.

A/N

Hey guys, sorry this is kind of dragging a bit at the minute! I'm really busy but will do a big update soon!

Are you guys still enjoying this book? I hope so, there's gonna be lots of drama soon so keep checking for updates on here!

I've also started a Vamps preference and imagines book - you should go check it out! It's on my profile don't forget, so if you're new to Wattpad all you have to do is cluck on my username, go on works and it'll be on there! If you want an imagine just comment your name and a boy on the comments on there :)

Love you all!

~ Chloe xoxo