Chapter four

I was quite worried when they broadcasted our plane name out loud. I clutched Connor's hand as we dragged our luggage onto the platform and we boarded the plane. I'd never been abroad before - well, I'd been to France, but that was on an underground train.

We took our seats; me, Connor, Brad and Nicole on one row, and Nazmin, James and Tris on the row behind. I chatted away happily to Nicole for about twenty minutes, then heard the pilot say to put on our seatbelts. My expression suddenly dropped, and it must've been obvious as Nicole looked worried.

"Are you okay Clo? You look scared," I quickly turned to face her and gave a false smile.

"Yeah yeah, I'm fine thanks,"

"I know you're not. What's wrong?"

I sighed, realizing I had no choice but to say.

"We're taking off in five minutes! FIVE MINUTES!" The pilot announced loudly again.

"Okay, okay - I've never been on a plane before, and I'm scared!" Nicole smiled.

"It's fine, I understand. I was like that my first time, too. We'll be fine, and you'll love America!" And with that said, I began to trust that maybe the journey wouldn't be so bad - but I couldn't have been more wrong...

------------------------

We'd been in the air for two hours, and it was great, as I'd got to know the girls a bit better. Nicole and I had quickly become best friends, and she was  a Vampette before the boys had become big. That's how she knew Brad - she was The Vamps' twelth subscriber, therefore had gotten to know them really well and had become close friends. Nazmin knew James through her dad, who had employed James for his work experience way back when James was in year 10, and had kept in touch. I'd also explained about me and Connor; a pretty boring story to be honest - I'd lost my money whilst at the checkout in the co-op, and he lent tlme the money. I immediately recognized my idol, and began to fangirl. And that's it, really.

That's when it happened.

"Can all passengers please put on your seatbelts and sit in the emergency postition."

My heart started racing, and I quickly buckled up my seatbelt.

"Con, what's happening?" I panicked, turning to my boyfriend.

"I - I don't know, Chloe." He grabbed my hand tightly. "But whatever happens, we'll be together." My heart was racing like it was in a marathon. I sat with my head between my knees just in time, as I heard a loud bang in one of the plane's engines. I heard people gasp and scream, and I immediately felt for Connor's hand for comfort.

"We're taking an emergency landing, please remain seated and do not undo your seatbelt." But there wasn't anywhere to land, and from looking at the screen at the front if the plane I knew that we were surrounded by sea. I heard Tris' voice behind, and it sounded as if he was crying.

"Maddie, I can't make it. Not to America, anyway. We're crash landing. I'll try to swim to an island, please, just try and come to the closest island to America. I love you." That's when Tris hung up, and I felt the plane take a massive drop. People screamed and cried, and then, it was over.

A/N

Hey guys! I really hope you're enjoying this so far. So, what do you guys think is going to happen? If you're enjoying this, please Vite for it and follow me on here! My instagram's @cloo_mcball if any of you are interested, too.

Don't forget to add this to your library/reading lists if you're enjoying it!

I love you all