Chapter fourteen

Connor's POV

Why us?

This was meant to be a special getaway, just me, Chloe, the boys and their girls, not a nightmare.

Talking of nightmares, it was getting dark and I knew Chloe was all alone. She'd always been slightly scared of the dark - not madly, but still a little bit. It was a particularly cold night, so much so I was shivering a tiny bit.

These two girls then appeared out of nowhere, wearing next to nothing, every inch of their bodies on show. It made me feel overly proud of the fact that Chloe wasn't like that, she was a clean, sensible girl - and a girl who I missed crazily.

Anyway, these two girls came and sat next to me, staring at me with a slight smile on the faces. Nicole was peering over at me sympathetically, but she wouldn't understand - no one would - I was the only one with my girlfriend.

Chloe's POV

It was dark. Dark.

Oh my God no, no no no. It can't be dark. I can't be left in the dark completely and utterly alone!

I stood up and peered around. "Con?" I called out uncertainly. "Tris? Brad? James?" I began to panic, my voice raising. "Nicole! Nazmin! Maddie!" I started to run, my heart rate increasing rapidly. I started running in circles, searching, shouting, crying. Con had always been particularly protective about my safety, and had always told me that if we got separated, to stay where I was - but I couldn't. Not now. Not when we were so far apart. I needed him; and I sensed he needed me.

A/N

Hey guys, MERRY CHRISTMAS! I hope you've all had a fab day and got everything you wanted! Did anyone get any Vamps merch? I got a top, DVD, poster and a signed picture! I hope you all happy a good day and ily all Oh, and I'm also starting a Vamps preference and imagines book!

~ Chloe xoxo