My Hiro: Cake

Yep, just naming this Cake. So Reekid finds that there's cake in the house, and he sneaks a slice up to his and your room.

I didn't really intentionally delete this scene, I just never found the right place to put it. Anywho, enjoy!

Reekid POV:

I was washing the dishes after dinner. I told Hiro to just go to bed, since mom had beat him up again, and he needed the rest.

I got the last plate washed and dried. I put it away and left the kitchen. I noticed some slices of cake on the dining room table. Well... Since our parents weren't around anyway... I took a slice of cake and brought it up to our room.

Hiro was barely conscious on the bed. I gently shook his shoulder. "Hey Hiro, I brought you some cake." I told him. He had a bit of trouble getting up, since he got beaten earlier. "R-Really?" He asked me. "Yeah, here you go." I said as I handed him the cake. "Did you get a piece?" He asked me. "No, but oh well." I told him. "Why don't you have it? You're the one that got it, after all." Hiro told me. "Nah, I insist. You took the blame for me earlier. It's the least I can do." I responded. "Alright. How about we split it?" Hiro suggested. "Sure, if you don't mind." I told him. "Don't mind at all." Hiro answered.

I sat down next to him and we enjoyed the slice of cake together.

And that,my Cinnamon Rolls, is another deleted scene from My Hiro. I hope you enjoyed reading it, and I'll see you whenever! Bye!