SAVE ME DUBDADDY! (Josh X Mully X Juicy) (Absolute Cheese)

Comment section Convo for context:

Also: Shoutout to Tacon53 for unintentionally giving me this idea

Also: Shoutout to Tacon53 for unintentionally giving me this idea. And this will be somewhat inspired by the bouncy castle video they did. Enjoy!

Josh POV:

"Princess Juicy, stay back! I'll save her!" I commanded as I approached the bouncy castle that was guarded by Ayd- I mean, The Evil Smash Dragon (bruh wut? 🤣🤣🤣). "You'll never have her!" The Smash Dragon yelled. "COME SAVE ME DUBDADDY!" Mully- I mean, CinderMully screamed. "DON'T WORRY PRINCESS! I'LL SAVE YOU!" I yelled up to her.

The Smash Dragon threw hot Cheetos at- I mean, he breathed fire at me, which I deflected with my shield. "NO! JOSH!" CinderMully cried. "YOU'LL NEVER TAKE CINDERMULLY ALIVE!" The Smash Dragon yelled.

I (fake) stabbed the dragon in the stomach, making him fall down. I held my sword over him. "Any last words?" I asked him. "I... I love... Goofy Gwape." The dragon spoke up with his 'last breath', and pretended to die. "PRINCE DUBBICUS!" CinderMully cheered, jumping into my arms. "I got you, princess." I told him- her- ... Them.

"Joshy! You saved my friend!" Gaege- I mean, Princess Juicy cheered. "You're my Hero!" CinderMully beamed, giving me a kiss. "Hey! He's my man, CinderMully!" Juicy exclaimed. "Well, come here love!" I told him- her- them. Juicy came over, giving me a kiss as well.

And all 3 of them got married, and they lived happily ever after. The End

And that, my Cinnamon Rolls, is another cheesy oneshot for y'all. I hope you liked it, and I'll see you whenever! Bye!