Not Your Princess: Chapter 3

Long story short: Gabby accidentally pushes Rose into the pond, and Eddie saves her (Bring out the Lennys, my child). I deleted this bit because:

1. This was supposed to create tension between Gabby and Rose, but it either didn't, or it would of been taken too far.

2. Even though I kinda wanted Gabby to seem like a bad person for most of the story, I felt like her Pushing Rose into the pond would of been too far.

3. Rose mentions that she never learded to swim in this, and they would of went to a water park later, so that wouldn't of made much sense.

Without further adú, Enjoy!

Gabby POV:

We ate our lunch, and Reekid and Rose were playing tag. "Hey Reekid, Rose, Can I join you guys?" I asked them. "Sure!" They both replied. "But... Under one condition." Reekid told me. "What... What is it?" I asked him. "TAG! YOU'RE IT!" He yelled and ran off. Rose started running away from me as well. "I'm gonna get you!" I warned her. "Ah no you're not!" Rose laughed as she kept running. She ran toward the lake, until she slowed down toward the edge. "TAG! You're it!" I tagged her on the back, but accidentally pushed her too hard. She screamed as she fell into the lake. "ROSE!" Eddie screamed as he took off his shirt and jumped into the lake.

Rose POV:

"TAG! You're it!" Gabby yelled as she tagged me. I accidentally fell forward and into the lake. I kept sinking until I felt a pair of arms pull me up, and my head went back above the water. "Are you alright, Rose?" Eddie asked me. I coughed up some water before I could speak. "E-Eddie?" "Yeah, it's me." Eddie responded. I held him closer and cried into his shoulder. "Thank you." I cried out. My parents never taught me how to swim, and Eddie just saved my life.

He took me back to the shore, and we got out of the lake. "Rose, I'm so sor-" I cut Gabby off. "Gabby, it was an accident. You don't need to apologize." I told her, and we walked back towards our picnic spot.

Eddie grabbed his shirt, and wrapped it around me. "Thanks, Eddie." "You're welcome, Rose." He responded and held me in his arms.

Kristy POV:

"Gabby, it was an accident. You don't need to apologize." Rose told her, and she and Eddie walked back towards our picnic area. Gabby still seemed pretty distressed. I walked over to her, and she broke down. "I-I didn't mean to push her!" Gabby cried. "Gabby, it was an accident." I reassured her, as I gave her a hug. "Here, let's go sit down." I told her, as I led her back to the picnic area.

We sat down, and I gave her some water. "Thanks, Kristy." "No problem, Gabby." "Gabby, don't beat yourself up. I know you didn't mean to push me into the lake." Rose reassured her. "I know, I just feel bad." Gabby responded. "Don't be. I'm ok, and that's all that matters." Rose told her. Gabby didn't respond, but she nodded.

Later:

Rose POV:

Gaege, Eddie, and I decided to head home a bit early. We said goodbye to everyone, and we headed for home.

"You think I can hang out with your friends again?" I asked the boys. "Of course! I could tell everyone loved ya already!" Gaege answered. "Well... Almost everyone." I spoke up sadly. "Wait... What? What do ya mean?" Eddie asked me. "I'm pretty sure Gabby doesn't like me. She always seemed like she wanted me to leave." I told the boys. "I'll go talk to her when I get home." Eddie told me. "Thanks, Eddie." I responded.

"Oh, and I forgot to tell you: You look hot without a shirt on." I told Eddie, and he started blushing like crazy ( ( ͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °) Ok, I'll stop). "Oh gosh! Your face!" I chuckled when I saw how red his face was. "W-Well, it's not everyday a girl tells me I look hot." Eddie replied.

We made it back to the house, and I went upstairs to take a shower.

Hope you liked it my Cinnamon Rolls! I'll see ya whenever! Bye!

 The Boys Oneshots + Deleted Scenesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें