I Can Show You The World (Eddie X Gabby + Eddie X Narrator)

Based off a Thomas Sanders Vine. And it originally came out pretty short, so I added a bunch of chaos and probable cringe, and maybe stupidity.

And just to Clarify: We are NOT shipping Narrator and Gabby. I'm shipping Eddie with Gabby, AND Eddie with Narrator (Eddie is Dating Gabby and Narrator, but Gabby and Narrator aren't dating). Enjoy!

Eddie POV:

"I Can Show You The World!" I sang to Gabby. "So, you're taking us on vacation?" Gabby asked me. "How about... A world tourrrrrr." I rolled my R's as I told her that.

"You have 2 dollars and 3 cents" the ATM told me. Oh crap... Time to improvise.

"I can show you my drive way." I sang, showing her the driveway. "We live together, Eddie." She reminded me. "Oh yeah." I responded. "And how do you only have $2.03 in the bank?" Gabby asked me. "Um..."

Flashback

"Narrator, I'll give you everything I have in the bank, if you wear a maid outfit, and talk in your trap voice." "Fine."

*Later*

"Oh Eddie!" Narrator beamed in his trap voice. I turned to him wearing a maid outfit. Why am I suddenly even more attracted to him??? What is happening???

End of Flashback

"Um... We were robbed!" I bluffed. "We were WHAT!?" Gabby questioned in disbelief. "We were robbed!" I panicked, trying to make it sound convincing. "I'll call the bank!" Gabby yelled, getting out her phone.

Gabby POV:

"I'll call the bank!" I told Eddie, calling them. "Hello! How can I help you?" The person on the phone asked me. "I think we were robbed! Can you check our bank statements?" I asked them. "The last transfer made was everything to Narrator Oats." They told me. Wait, Narrator??? "Ok, thank you, goodbye." I told them, before hanging up.

Eddie POV:

"Ok, thank you, goodbye." Gabby told the person on the phone, before hanging up. "So apparently... There was a transfer made of Everything in there to Narrator." Gabby notified me. Uh oh.

- Time Skip To Narrator's house brought to you by Narrator's Trap Voice -

"NARRATOR!" Gabby yelled as she knocked on his door. "Um... Gabby, you ok?" Narrator asked her as he opened the door. "WHY THE HELL, WAS ALL OF EDDIE'S MONEY TRANSFERRED TO YOU?!" Gabby interrogated him. "He paid me to wear a maid outfit, and talk in my trap voice." He revealed. "You... WHAT!?" Gabby interrogated me. "Um... Yeah? I didn't think he'd actually do it." I told her. "But ALL of your money?" She questioned me. "Not ALL of it. I still have $2.03." I defended myself. She face palmed. "I'm gonna have to get a second job because of this." Gabby mumbled to herself. "You know, I can pay him back." Narrator told her. Gabby sighed. "Yes, Please. If you don't mind." Gabby answered him. "Not at all. I kinda felt bad about taking all of his money anyway." Narrator added.

"But seriously Eddie, why did you pay Narrator to wear a maid outfit?" Gabby asked me. I kind of blushed at her question. Narrator started blushing too. "Wait a second..." Gabby looked at the both of us, starting to tear up. "I-I get it." She paused. "Eddie, if you had feelings for Narrator, you could of told me." Gabby cried. "I would of respected it, you know? I'm sorry for getting in the way of you two." Gabby sobbed. "Gabby! No! It's not like that!" I told her, holding her in my arms. "I still love you, with all of my heart. Nothing will ever change that." I reassured her, giving her a kiss on her head.

"But I will admit, I kind of have feelings for Narrator lately." I admitted. "Wait, you did?" Narrator asked me. "Y-Yeah. I stuttered. "I don't know if you feel the same way, though." I added. Narrator came closer to us. "I do, but I didn't want to ruin our friendship, or your relationship with Gabby. So I tried getting over it." Narrator explained himself.

"I allow it. Eddie, you can have a relationship with Narrator." Gabby told me. "Just promise you won't leave me." Gabby begged. "I won't, I promise." "Pinky promise?" "Pinky Promise." Gabby hugged me tighter. "I love you." "I love you too."

I looked up at Narrator, holding my arm out. "Come here, teddy bear." I told him. He joined our hug as well. I'm so happy, I finally got them both.

- A few years later -

Still Eddie POV:

"Gabby, I made a promise to show you the world, so I'm keeping that promise, but I figured this would be a good start." I told her, as I uncovered her eyes. "DISNEY WORLD!?" Gabby beamed. "Yep! Where dreams come true!" I smiled. "Let's go have fun!" Narrator beamed, taking my hand. Gabby took my other hand, and that's how we started our honeymoon, with my new wife and husband.

And that, my Cinnamon Rolls, is A random Oneshot that got inspired by a vine, only to turn into this. This actually came out better than expected, not gonna lie. Well, I hope you liked it, and I'll see you whenever! Bye!