If I was a Girl (Mully X Narrator) (Floof + Cringe?)

Video for context 🔼🔼🔼, so Narrator uses the girl filter on himself, and asks Mully if he would... Um... Y'know what, if Narrator was a girl. So I came up with this cringe. (Still PG-13) Enjoy!

Mully POV:

Narrator and I were making another Tik Tok video together. We just watched a tik tok where a guy said whether or not he would... Um... Y'know what... With his homies if they were girls. "Now Mully?" "Yeah?" "Question for you." "Yeah?" I responded. Narrator held up his phone to the camera. It was a picture of him with a girl filter."Would you [Smash (no Smashing pun intended)] me if I was a girl?" Narrator asked me. "Pff... Y-Ye-Yeah. Yeah." I stuttered. "Alright, it-It's good information to know." Narrator told me. Not gonna lie, I kind of have a crush on Narrator. Not that he'd ever feel the same way about me, though.

We finished our reaction video, and we got off the discord call. I still can't stop thinking about that conversation from earlier. I could feel my cheeks heating up, just thinking about it. I suddenly heard my phone ringing, and saw I got a text from Narrator.

Mully: Cheese Ball
Narrator: Wholesome Daddy (Narrator is daddy, and you can't change my mind)

Wholesome Daddy: Hey Mully, you mind if I come over for a while? I gotta talk to you about something.

Cheese Ball: Sure man, when will you be over?

Wholesome Daddy: I'll head over now, if that's ok with you.

Cheese Ball: Yeah, that's fine. See ya soon man!

Wholesome Daddy: See ya soon, honey bunches!

I put my phone back in my pocket, and waited for Narrator to get here.

- Time Skip to Narrator's arrival brought to you by Dino Nuggies -

I heard a knock at the door, so I got up and answered the door. "Hello, honey bunches!" "Hey, Narrator." I greeted him, and invited him inside.

"So Narrator, what did you want to-" Narrator wrapped his arms around me, and kissed me passionately. I was shocked at first, but then I melted into the kiss. Narrator pulled away after a bit. "W-wait... Are you sure you're ok with this?" Narrator asked me. I answered him with a kiss. "Will you be my boyfriend?" I asked him. "I've waited so long to hear those words." Narrator told me, and he kissed me again. "I love you." "I love you too."

And that, my Cinnamon Rolls, is some random cheesy Oneshot I randomly came up with.

I feel like this could be remade into another oneshot, where Narrator's actually a girl. And if you like the idea, let me know.

Well, I hope you liked it, and I'll see you whenever! Bye!