Save Yourself: Chapter 6

Long story short: Hiro messes with Eddie and Gabby while they're ghost hunting, they flee, and Hiro explains everything.

I deleted this, because 1. I felt like the plot moved WAY too fast again. 2. I got to... Probably around Eddie's POV when I knew this was gonna be a deleted scene, because I simply didn't like how this scene turned out. So after that point, I kinda half-fast it, so if that part's absolute trash, that's why.

Enjoy!

Hiro POV:

I decided to joke around a bit with them. I went up to the kitchen island, knocking an orange out of the fruit bowl. "AHH! GHOST ACTIVITY! OH HELL NAH!" Eddie screamed as they ran out of the kitchen. Charlie and I kept laughing our butts off, seeing them run off.

"You think we should go after them, so they know we were joking around?" Charlie asked me. "Yeah, let's go find them." I told her, following her to Eddie and Gabby's room.

Eddie and Gabby were packing up their bags. We're they leaving? We're they scared of us? "Wait!" I yelled, alerting them of my presence. They looked around in a panic. "We're not gonna hurt you!" I reassured them. "Don't listen to it Gabriela! It's gonna possess us!" Eddie panicked. "I'm not gonna possess anybody." I told him.

I decided there was only one way to get them to gain my trust... Revealing myself. They both looked at me, shocked. "My name is Hiro. Hiro Prescott. I'm 16 years old." I introduced myself. "I got murdered here before you guys arrived." I explained. "I was the one that knocked the orange out of that fruit basket a bit ago." I clarified. "I guess you guys slashed Liv's tires too, huh?" Gabby snarled. "And attacked Lacey last night?!" Eddie snapped. "What?" I asked them confused.

Eddie POV:

"What?" Hiro asked us. "Liv's tires got slashed last night! And Lacey got attacked by a bunch of falling dishes in the kitchen last night!" I snapped. "No, that wasn't us. We can't go outside. Except for our friend Siren and Phoenix, but they would never do such a thing. They wouldn't want to trap anyone here." Hiro defended. "And we don't attack anyone, except Jason. He's the one that did this to us." He added. "JASON!?" Gabby and I yelled at the same time. "I don't know about Charlie here, but he did this to the rest of us." He explained, and a little girl appeared next to him. "This is my friend, Charlie." He introduced her. "Hi, I'm Charlie Andersen. I'm 13." She introduced herself. "Well, I'm Eddie." I introduced myself. "And I'm Gabby." "Nice to meet you both." Hiro responded. "But seriously, you gotta get everyone out of here. And keep Reekid safe. He's Jason's next target." Hiro warned us. "We gotta go talk to our friends about what's going on, but whatever you do: Don't let Jason back in here." Hiro warned, before he, and Charlie vanished.

And that, my Cinnamon Rolls, is A deleted scene from Chapter 6 of Save Yourself. I hope you at least enjoyed reading it a bit, and I'll see you whenever! Bye!