All Alone: Chapter 15

So Josh and Kristy come across some raiders, and one of them turns out to be Josh's ex, Devin. Devin tries to shoot at Josh, but Kristy jumps and takes the bullet for him. Kristy goes unconscious, and wakes up in the hospital.

I decided to change this up, since I felt I could of made these scenes a bit better. And I could of made how they finally got together more romantic. Anywho, enjoy!

"Well If I can't have you... NO ONE WILL!" Devin yelled as he put his finger on the trigger and aimed at me.

*BANG*

I opened my eyes and saw Kristy on the ground in front of me. "KRISTY! NO!" I cried as I knelt down and held her in my arms. "NO! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!" Devin yelled. "You... YOU KILLED HER!" I cried in anger. "Well, that was her faul-"

*BANG!*

End of Violence

Now he got a taste of his own medicine. "Kristy... Please... Wake up... I love you." I cried as I held her in my arms. I could tell she still had a pulse. Thank God. I took off my hoodie and wrapped it around her wound. It was on her stomach. "Kristy... I need you. Just hang in there, ok?" I asked her. I saw the hospital nearby. Hopefully, there's some doctors in there. I picked her up and ran to the hospital.

*LATER*

Josh POV:

I was in Kristy's hospital room. I was still waiting for her to wake up. The doctors treated her wound, but they're not sure when she'll wake up. I got on the gurney with her and held her in my arms. "Kristy, please please wake up. You mean more to me than anything in this world." I told her, and I felt tears stinging my eyes. "Kristy... Please. I love you."

Kristy POV:

"Kristy... Please. I love you." I heard Josh say next to me. I finally got the strength to open my eyes, and I saw Josh crying. "I love you too, Josh." I told him. Josh opened his eyes, and we made eye contact. "Kristy?" "Uh... Yeah? Is this a dream?" I asked him. "KRISTY!" He shouted happily. He picked me up and spun me around. "Woah boy!" I said happily.

Josh put me down and held me in his arms. "I thought you were gonna die!" Josh cried as he held me. "Nah, I'm ok." I told him. "But why, why did you take the bullet for me?" Josh asked me. "And let you die right in front of me? I think not." I answered. "Wait... Did you say that you love me?" I asked him. "Uhh... Uhh... I was gonna ask you the same thing!" He told me and blushed.

I cupped his face in my hand, and he looked down at me. We looked deeply into each other's eyes and leaned in closer to each other and...

And that, my Cinnamon Rolls, is a deleted scene from Chapter 15 of All Alone. I hope you liked it, and I'll see you whenever! Bye!