Forever and Ever (Eddie X Gabby Floof)

Most people with the Boys Bromance Collection ad in that hot noodle video: This is gonna feed the fanfics! Me: Yep! Eddie and Gabby wholesome huggy bonding lol. Enjoy!

Eddie POV:

"It's alright. She'll come back." Narrator told me as he followed me inside. "And cut! That's a wrap everyone!" Kevin announced once Narrator shut the door. "Okie Dokie!" Narrator chuckled as he went back outside. "I'll go text Gabby." I pulled out my phone to text her.

Galactic Eddie: Hey Mi Amor, we got done recording. You can come back now :)

Mi Amor: On my way! Love ya boo!

Gabby POV:

Gary: On my way! Love ya boo!

Eddie Bear: Love ya too Snuggle Bean.

I put my phone in the cup holder, before heading back home.

I pulled into the driveway, putting my car in park, and turning it off before getting out.

"Gabby boo!" "Eddie!" He ran up to me, showering me with kisses as he held me close. "Oh goodness." I chuckled, accepting his kisses. "I love you Mi amor." He tucked my hair behind my ear. "I love you too Eddie. And hey, you're acting was awesome back there!" I led Eddie back inside. "Your's too, Narrator!" I turns towards him. "Thanks, Gabby! It's what I do best!" He went inside the house, the rest of us following him inside.

Narrator and Kevin went into the kitchen as I shut the door behind me. "Hey Gabby." Eddie held me close. "I'm pretty sure you already know, but I want to let you know: I love you. I'll always love you. You're the only one I want. Forever and Ever." He kissed me on the nose. "Eddie, you dork, I already knew that." I jokingly smacked his shoulder. "But I love you too. Forever and Ever." I also kissed him back, him hugging me as he kissed me back.

"ANNNNNND THAT'S GOING ON THE MEMBERS ONLY VIDEO!" We turned to Kevin holding the camera at us. "NO!"

And that, my Cinnamon Rolls, is another random oneshot for y'all. I'm not dead, don't worry! I'm just slow with writing. And I got writers block, along with working 15-25 hours a week (3-5 5 hour shifts, to be specific). But I'm getting back into it! I hope you liked it, and I'll see you whenever! Bye!