Chapter Two.

D A V I N AEdited

D A V I N A
Edited

I couldn't help but feel the anxiety rush through my veins. It's been a year since I've seen the Rossi's, and they're quite the.. group. Lorenzo Rossi and I didn't exactly welcome each other with open arms, I totally did not shoot one of his men's foot.

flashback;

"Ah, Mr. Rossi!" My Father exclaims, shaking hands with Santi.

"Diego, nice to see you, again!"

"Diego, this is my son, Lorenzo." A man in a black suit steps forward, his hands stuffed into his pockets. Hello, daddy issues.

"Nice to meet you, as well. These are my children, Rafael and Davina." Rafael and I step forward, a serious expression written on both of our faces.

I have a wedgie though.

I could feel Lorenzo's eyes looking me up and down, like some kind prey. The way he looks at me left goosebumps along my spine, but I quickly shake away the feeling. I scowl in his direction, and he does nothing but give me a smirk. He was a handsome man, don't get me wrong, but I just knew he was going to be a cocky bitch.

"Ah, the ghost?" Lorenzo finally speaks up, his rich voice catching everyone's attention.

"Of course." I say, looking at him right in the eye.

"I've heard about you." He smirks, his eyes never leaving mine.

"Good." I cross my arms, leaning on my right hip.

"Now, now," My Father starts, "The tension in this room can be cut with a knife."

"Anyways, where should we start?" I say, fixing my black, button up top. A snicker suddenly is heard through the silence, and I look to where the noise is coming by from. "Is there a reason why you're laughing?" I question, crossing my arms.

"No reason." He quickly brushes it off, but do I let it go? Of course not, I'm a salty bitch.

"Well, I'm sure there's a valid reason of why you disrupted the meeting." I cock an eyebrow.

"A woman shouldn't be here, go back to where you belong: The kitchen." I snatch my gun, and shoot him in the foot without hesitation.

"The kitchen you say?"

End of flashback