Chapter Three.

D A V I N AEdited

D A V I N A
Edited

"It's been known that the Smirnov's are going to a club tonight." My Father says.

I had woken up a few hours ago, and quickly got ready. I wore a tube-like cropped top, and high waisted black pants. My hair was left open today, unlike every other day. Apart of me wanted to go bald, but I was scared that my head shape was going to be weird.

"Which club?" I ask, taking a sip of my Father's tequila.

"The new club that opened up a few weeks ago." He says, taking the tequila out of my hands.

"Are you talking about 'Blaze'?" I ask, grabbing another glass of tequila.

"Yes, you and Lorenzo will participate in this mission."

I haven't seen Lorenzo in a week, hopefully I don't have the feeling to shoot him in the head. I was always do, how is today going to be different?

"You must try to seduce one of Smirnov's men. They're dogs, they'll fall for anything. Now, go get changed, Lorenzo is coming to pick you up in a few hours." And with that, I rush back up the stairs.

I rush up into my modern room, closing the door behind me. I sprint to my walk-in closet, and search for the perfect outfit. There it is.

My eyes fixate on this black, tight fit, satin dress. It was tight it all the right places, showing off my beautiful curves.

It took me years to get my body into this kind of shape. At first, I had a decent body, but I wasn't on the skinny side. I'm not saying there was something wrong with it, it just bothered me personally. Like, every time I would see someone with an amazing figure, I would compare myself to theres. It just wasn't healthy, to be honest.

I slide the dress right, and nod in approval.

I sit down at my marble, white vanity, and quickly get to work.

I quickly clean any old makeup I had on, and apply a small doze of primer. I then slowly start with the foundation, spreading all across my face. Then, I proceed to add concealer, covering my acne scars and eye bags. I apply a highlighter on my cheek bones, and the tip of my nose. Continuing on, I contour my cheek bones, making them pop out a bit more. I also contour my nose, making it look a lot more sharp than dull.

I apply a little bit of blush on my cheeks, to give my face a little rosy look. I soon realize that my eyebrows were looking a bit funky, so I quickly fill those in with an eyebrow pencil.