chapter thirty-one

Edited🤍

D A V I N A

D A V I N A

I freeze when I see none other than Vasily fucking Smirnov sitting at the desk, with a red haired bitch on his lap. He sits up quickly, resulting in the girl falling off, her neck and head hitting the table in the process. He blinks a few times, holding a shocked expression on his face.

"You're the one who's been stealing our stocks?" I choke out, completely shocked that he was the one putting us through this misery.

"No?" He tries to come off strong but just seems to be questioning everything, me too bud.

"I'll shove a fucking no up your loose asshole, bitch." I bite back, about to pounce on his ugly ass.

But only to be held back by Lorenzo's ugly ass hands.

"If you don't let me the fuck go, I'll rip your ear off." I deadpan, still glaring at Vaseline.

But what does this dumbass do? Not let me go.

I'm so ready to bite him, when he lowers himself until his mouth reaches my ear.

"Don't do anything that will bite you in the ass later." He grumbles in my ear, which makes me even more angry.

Just let me beat the fuck out of him at least once.

I throw his arms off me, and set my face into an angry manner. My hands tighten into a fist, my nails digging into the palm of my hand.

That'll leave a mark.

"Get the fuck up before I do something I'll regret, which is not likely." I deadpan nonchalantly, not wasting any time.

He nods quickly, and slowly makes his way towards Lorenzo and I.

Pussy.

I grab a tranquilizer gun from my belt, and stab it into his neck. He instantly falls to the ground, and I look up at Lorenzo which makes him groan. He picks him up, and makes his way out the office.

My attention turns to the red haired girl, and I don't hesitate to shoot her. I wipe off the blood on my coat, and walk away.

_____________

We had went in separate cars, of course, and we were now waiting in the basement for Diego's command.

I stood with my arms crossed, and my back leaned against the wall. Lorenzo stood at the opposite wall, whilst Vasily was left passed out strapped to a metal chair.

Diego proceeds to walk in as if he didn't make us wait for 30 minutes, and then I see him zip his pants up "secretly."

I don't think I was supposed to see that, but I did. And now, I'm traumatized, thank you.

Who the fuck did he get laid by-

Oh shit.

I then see Mariana fucking Romano walk out fixing her lip stick.

Wasn't she gay?

I give her a look, and she just smirks and shrugs.

I blink a few times, and shutter at the thought of my Mom pegging Diego.

"I'll my upstairs, my love." She smiles warmly at Diego, and he nods, also giving her a small smile.

The fuck?

I couldn't help but leave a petrified look on my face, not believing the stuff that literally just happened a few seconds ago. I look at Lorenzo, and he has a weird expression too, which I'm guessing is shock.

I shake out of it, and go back to my previous cold expression.

"Ah," Diego starts, rubbing his hands together, "Who do we have here?"

"My future husband, I guess." I shutter, getting ready to beat him up.

"Now, now, Davina," Diego starts, "We should use him as.. bait."

"Huh?" I question, genuinely confused at what he's trying to state.

"We could get something out of this," He shrugs, "Something expensive."

I blink a few times, and look back and forth between Vasily and Diego.

"The Russian's and I have always had a hard time trying not to kill each other for a while now." He shrugs, as if he didn't lie to me.

"Uhm?" I ask, confusion written on my face.

He's always told me that there's always been a rivalry, and that it's always been like that.

But, I guess not.

"I might've lied to you.." He starts, "But I have a good reason to doing so."

"Well then fucking enlighten me, I don't like being lied to." I retort, ready for this to end.

"The Russians and I didn't always hate each other. It was when I had declared my love for Nikolai's wife, Viktoria." He shakes his head a bit, a stupid little smile on his face.

Why the fuck is he smiling?

"I was dumb and a teenager. We were all 17, and it was known that Nikolai and Viktoria would marry as soon as they became of age. But, on the wedding day, I had to of course intertwine, and explain how I had been in love with Viktoria since we were yadyyadayada age."

"And then after, Nikolai just wanted to kill you..?" I ask, not catching on to anything he's just said.

"Yes." He nods.

"Apparently, Viktoria had felt the same way. So, for the next few years, we would continue to see each other in private. It was until your Mother came in, claiming that she was pregnant with my child," He states, "And when Viktoria had found out, she had decided to stop seeing me."

"It does seem like your fault, you did sleep with an underage girl." I shrug.

"Underage? Who told you that?" He questions.

"Mom, she said you fucked her when she was 15 or something."

"Oh, yeah." He says, as if he suddenly remembered that he basically committed a crime.

"So, what's going to happen with Vasily?"

"You'll see." He smirks, and then walks away.

_____________

HEY

OKAY SO SMO SUGGESTED THA MAYBE I SHOULD WRITE A STORY FOR VALENTINA AND SANTI 

SHOULD I?

THANKS BAES🤍

WORD COUNT: 977