Chapter 1

Louis POV

"Thank You, Have a good night" Harry yelled as we walked off stage.  

We are currently at the best club on earth were all the celeb came to party. We got the offer to perform here last week but we already had a gig on so we offered for this week and they told us to be here at six when the club opened. Its only eight but Harry and Niall said we should head home because we have an interview tomorrow and we don't want to look like we partied all night.  

"Do we have to leave its great here and I only want one drink?" I heard Liam complain. I went to agree with him but Zayn, Harry and Niall all gave me the look that said shut up and lets go. 

The car trip was quite other than when you heard Liam mumble to himself how big of 'Party Poopers' we all are. Liam was sitting next to me in the car so when every one got out i held Liam back until i knew the boys wouldn't hear what i was about to suggest.  

"Meet me down stairs at about twelve, the boys should be asleep by then, and we will take a cab back to the club. Don't tell the boys, Got it?" Liam nodded and smiled. I jumped out of the car and went inside to find everyone hand already made their way to bed at only nine thirty. 

"Make that ten thirty. They're already in bed."

An Hour and a half later the crowd is still pumping and the drinks are still getting served. "Dont get drunk or we wont make it back home and they will notice that we came back to the club" I yelled over the music to Liam. He nodded like usual and pulled me to the bar and ordered us a couple of vodka shots each. We ended up drinking ten and three bottles of beers each, Lets just say we got so drunk we where grinding on each other dancing away to Live While We're young while singing all the lyrics to each other.

Im up on stage singing my drunk heart out while pointing at Liam. Suddenly Liam was up on stage singing with me.  

"So while your here in my arms, Lets make the most of the night like we're gonna die young" We sang shouted 'Die young' by Kesha at each other.  

After the song ends we head to the bar for another drink... or four 

..... 

"Kiss me like you mean it like you missed me, like i know you do...." Liam sang alone with the music but me being the stupid 

Louis Tomlinson i am, i kissed him. Smack bang on the lips.  

God this is so good, why didnt i do this earlier? 

I pulled Liam closer, if that is possible, and he moaned which made me moan because of how sexy it sounded.  

The rest of the night went on like that from what i can remember, grinding, kissing, dancing, singing, drinking and the rest? Who knows?

...... 

First chapter what did you think?