Chapter 21

Louis POV

I’m back on the couch like usual watching TV but all that’s on is me, I'm on every channel I flick to. I got court buying baby boy clothes so now the gender of the baby is everywhere, TV, magazines and newspapers. I can’t leave the house without people on the street staring at me like I'm a whale casually walking down the street………..Come to think of it, I am a whale walking down the street; No wonder I get stared at like that.

I flicked over to the next channel and this time it was one of our concerts, we were singing Live While We’re Young. The song was true, Liam and I snuck out and partied then we pretended that we were cool, after that we went crazy until we saw the sun and then we got some. Now we have a baby on the way so that’s something to celebrate.

Liam walked in the room and sat at my feet and put them on his lap, he started to rub them and damn it felt good. My feet had swollen up like balloons and hurt so bad but luckily I had a wonderful boyfriend that massaged them once nearly every day. “Harry wants us to go to the recording studio and record the song he wrote, are you up for it?” I really loved Harry’s song and only he and I knew it was about me not Tommy. I nodded and sat up planning on getting up but Liam didn’t stop rubbing my feet.

“Li, as good as it is we have to go if we’re going to record the song because we all know how picky Harry is with the tune.” Li laughed and patted my feet one last time. He swung my feet gently off the couch then helped me get to my feet as it was getting harder the more pregnant I became.  I wattled my way up the stairs making a detour by Zayns room to grab a pair of his shoes as they support my feet more than my TOMS do. I walked into the room without knocking and what I saw wasn’t pleasant at all. There were two naked bodies lying tangled together in a very inappropriate position still going at it because they didn’t see me walk in. “Don’t mind me Zayn and whoever is hidden under you.” I say grabbing a pair of shoes, I look back at the bed and gasped. “Niall?” Zayn pulled the blanket over there exposed bodies.

“We can explain.” Niall said, not looking in my eyes at all.

“I didn’t know you two were gay, why didn’t you tell me?” I started getting emotional, blame it on the hormones this baby is letting out because I really don’t care that they didn’t tell me, I didn’t tell them that Harry and I had a fling thing.

“Louis, we aren’t exactly together like you and Liam, we have a friends with benefits thing going. Zayn wanted someone to do and me the same so that’s what we do.” Zayn was nodding along with what Niall said.

“I don’t know why I'm crying. I really don’t care who you do in your own time………unless it’s Liam then I do care. I’m just going to get ready, you should too.” I walked out of the room and into the bathroom so I could freshen up. 

Zayns POV

“Yeah, hmmm baby.” Niall moaned under me.

. “Don’t mind me Zayn and whoever is hidden under you.” Louis says grabbing a pair of my shoes. I quickly jump off Niall but that was a bad move. “Niall?” I pulled the blanket up over our nakedness.

“We can explain.” Niall said, looking everywhere but Louis.

“I didn’t know you two were gay, why didn’t you tell me?” His hormones started to kick in I knew because he started to cry.

 “Louis, we aren’t exactly together like you and Liam, we have a friends with benefits thing going. Zayn wanted someone to do and me the same so that’s what we do.” I nodded along with Niall because that was the deal we agreed on, we didn’t want to be in a serious relationship and we both didn’t mind if it was a guy, so we agreed that we would do each other and when we had had enough there would be no hard feelings.

“I don’t know why I'm crying. I really don’t care who you do in your own time………unless it’s Liam then I do care. I’m just going to get ready, you should too.” He ran out of the room before we could stop him; I would of ran after him but if I ran out there naked the guys would be asking questions.

“**** I forgot Harry told us that he wanted us to record that new song of his today.” Niall muttered out.

“Babe you do realize that Louis just walked in on us doing the benefits part of our relationship, right?” He gave me a look that said ‘Do you think I'm stupid’ I shook my head and got out of bed. As I bent down to get my boxes that where lying on the ground I felt a hand land against my bum. “I wanna stay in bed all day.” Niall wined his accent coming out more than ever is the winey voice he did.

Four long and painful hours later the song was recorded to perfection thanks to Harry. We decided that after so many hours we deserved a good meal so we all headed to T.G.I Fridays. It’s a nice restaurant not too casual but not to dressy, as in no jeans and a T-shirt so at least we all wore chinos or nice jeans and button up shirt. Louis ate the most out of us all, even Niall was surprised but Louis just claimed he was eating for two.

So over all our day was good although I don’t know how Louis feels about walking in on Niall and I.

---

Not overly long but it will do for now. So Ziall came into it, what do you think of the relationship I put them in? This book is coming sadly to an end, it won’t be for another few chapters but it is coming. Not to worry there will be a sequel, it will be about Louis’ and Liam’s Son, I couldn’t wait to start it so I have already and I am hopefully making it so you don’t have to read Live While We’re Young first but I'm still not sure. Loving all the feedback so please keep it going :D