Chapter 18

(STILL ONLY 1 MONTH PREGNANT)

Harrys POV

Earlier today when Louis and Liam got back from their doctors appointment all you could hear was moans and screams from Louis, it was so bad Tommy and I had to take Jeremy out before he woke up to the noises and asked what was wrong. The only problem was when we left the apartment fans screamed and screamed and screamed so Jeremy woke up anyway and snuggled his head in my shoulder to get away from the screams. We finally made it to the car and I told tommy directions to get to an address he had never heard of before.

“Babe, where are you taking us?” Tommy nagged for the millionth time in the past half hour, I finally caved in.

“I'm taking you to see my mum; she will love you and Jeremy and so will Gemma my sister.” I hope it’s not too early in our relationship to meet the parents. But therefore we have talked about starting a family one day.

“Now I'm nervous, are you sure your parents and sister will like my son and me?” I shouldn’t of told him because now he is panicking.

“Yes they will love you both just as much as I love you; plus my step dad won’t be home he is on a business trip for the next month.” I smiled at him to calm him down. Oh no I just remembered that Louis and Liam just came out and told the word Louis is pregnant, my mum is going to go crazy at me for not telling her. “But maybe the whole spotlight won’t be on you?” it was supposed to come out as a statement but it came out a question anyway, Tommy just laughed.

Louis bunny hopping POV

“LIAAAAMMMM.” I moaned out, that was about the sixth time since we got home and I'm tired as hell and I think Liam wants another round. “No more, please, no more.” I begged and Liam rolled off me.

“Come on he said to go at it like bunnies, one more round please?” Now he was begging.

“One more than sleep because my poor guy down there can’t tolerate anymore and I'm not on top”

Jeremy’s POV

Daddy told me I was gonna meet Hazzys parents which one day might be my nanna and pop. I love Hazzy and I hope he can be my daddy as well. He buys me ice-creams and toys and cuddles with me until I sleep. When daddy went on a holiday and I stayed with gran I missed him so much but when he got back I was happy again and he said he met someone who he loves and he showed me pictures of Hazzy and said that he bought me a toy, it was a Spiderman figure and I sleep with him every night.

The car stopped and Hazzy walked to my side of the car and unbuckled my car seat and lifted me int his arms. “Hazzy?” he looked at me and hummed as if telling me he was listening. “Can I call you dad?”

Harrys POV

I could have cried I was that happy, I looked over to tommy and he was smiling really big and nodded to me. “Sure mate you can call me dad.” I hugged him tight against me and went to my mum’s house door. Tommy knocked and I raised an eyebrow “You know you can just walk in I'm family.”

“I would feel weird if I didn’t knock.” The door burst open and my beautiful mother was standing in the doorway. She squealed and hugged me even know Jeremy was on my hip with his head in my shoulder.

“Hey mum, this is Tom and Jeremy. We thought we should come and visit.” Tom put his hand out but instead mum being mum she pulled him into a hug. “Mum stop harassing my boyfriend.” I told her off. She has known I was gay since I told her back when we had just finished the X factor.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you Mrs Styles.” Tommy is so nervous it’s almost funny.

“Sweetie call me Anne or mum all the boys do.” I started laughing even know I was hardy funny. “Harry styles you have a young boy in your arms stop being a pervert.”  Jeremy looked at me and wiggled his feet meaning he wanted down. “Come on in and let little Jeremy down and I will grab you all some drinks.” Once inside I put Jeremy down and he went and sat on the bean bag that was in the lounge room.

“Babe calm down she don’t bite……that I know of you will have to ask all the boys.”

“HARRY STYLES IF YOU SAY ONE MORE PERVERTED THING I WILL WASH YOUR MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP!” I clamped my mouth shut, I was scared she would wash my mouth out with that soap she keeps under the sink and that stuff tastes horrid, trust me I know…

I felt a tug on my chinos and I looked down to see Jeremy. “Dad I need to pee pee.” I nodded and picked him and took him to the bathroom to show him where the toilet was located.

“Did he call you dad?” my mum asked a small smile on her face I nodded while smiling proud. I walked up to Tommy and hugged him “I will be back.” My mum wiped a tear off her cheek and went back to the kitchen.

“I love you and your son so much.” I pecked him on the lips.

“I would love it if you call him your son too.” A tear leaked down my cheek

“I would be honoured to call him our son.”

---

Sweet little Jeremy got a POV. I know I said this chapter you would find out what gender the baby is but I decided that it was Harrys turn for a chapter so maybe next chapter :)