Chapter 17

Louis POV

Today was a big day and I'm glad it’s finally over, all the drama that went on was so stressful and stress isn’t good for the baby so tomorrow morning I have a doctor’s appointment. After we told them about how the baby could form and when I got pregnant loads of questions got thrown at us, for are we lying to what's the gender? We got mobbed after the interview so its lucky we asked management for more security. About an hour ago I went through my twitter and so many people were happy for us but then there where the ones that hate us, I started crying from all the hate comments so Liam took my phone off me and told me to sleep now I'm laying here staring at the ceiling board out of my mind.

(The next morning, still Louis POV)

I was sitting in the waiting room in a hat and sun glasses trying my hardest not to get noticed and it was all going well until the doctor came. “Louis Tomlinson?” Every head in the waiting room flung up and looked at me and Liam who had just stood up to enter the doctors room. “So how are you Louis, I saw the interview it must have been hard.” Small talk

“I've been better; I'm just here to see if my stress levels are hurting my baby and if there is anything to keep my baby healthy.” He wants small talk I want straight to the point.

“Ok then, here is a gown get completely undressed and put this on and I will be back in a minute.”  I waited for him to leave before I got naked and pulled the white gown on. I sat on the bed and waited for the doctor to get back. He came back in a couple of minutes later with a clip bored and a pen. “Ok lay down for me and put your feet flat on the bed so your knees point up, I have to take a look down below.” I gulped, I didn’t want some stranger to look down there but it had to be down so I got in the position he told me to get in and I suddenly felt cold air rush under the gown. The doctor sat on a chair at the end of the bed and spread my legs. “Ok now I have to put this tube in you to see where the baby is and it has a camera on the end so I will be able to get a picture for you.” He showed me the tube and it was thicker and longer than Liam.

“NO YOU DON’T, THERE IS NO WAY THAT THING IS GOING UP MY BUM.” I yelled at him and closed my legs.

“I'm sorry but it’s the only way to see if this baby can be birthed naturally and if it’s in the right spot. Your different then a girl Louis so please open your legs.” I looked at Liam and he nodded at me and held my hand. “I'm sorry this is going to hurt like it’s your first time.” When he said that Liam bent down and whispered in my ear.

“Pretend that’s me, scar the doctor and moan my name.”  I moaned and that’s when the tube went it.

An hour later I was laying in the bed waiting for the doctor to bring back the results back from all the tests he did, I think I scared him because I did what Liam told me to and he went bright red I could of laughed if I wasn’t in pain and a bit of pleasure.

“I'm sorry for the wait, the tests are all good and the baby is fine, I also have a few tips that will lower your stress and also help the baby.” I nodded for him to go on “Sexual activities will lower stress and if you don’t wear protection it will help the baby grow.”

“I thought that you can’t do those activities while pregnant?” Liam asked the same thing I was thinking.

“Usually you can’t but you’re a male so it’s a bit different so up until seven months you can go at it like bunnies just don’t put too much pressure on the stomach.”

We arrived home and everyone was watching kid’s shows on TV. I think it was on for Jeremy but it looks like he is asleep on Harry. Liam and I snuck up stairs and went straight for our room that we are now sharing. As soon as the door was shut I was push onto the bed. “I think we should help the baby grow and I think your stress levels are up.” Liam said in my ear. So for the next hour and a half we went at it like bunnies and wow it felt good.

---

OK I'm glad I wrote this it was funny to write because I have never written something about a tube going up someone’s bum……….Next chapter will be four months pregnant and you find out the gender. X