Chapter 16

Louis Pov

“Is it about Tom? Because he was your summer love” I asked quietly. Tom, Jeremy, Zayn and Niall are all out so its only Harry and I in the apartment.

“No Tommy is still my love; it was about you, ‘you were my summer love’ and I will never forget that I just hope you don’t.” A few tears leaked my eyes “Don’t cry Boo.” He said and wiped my tears away.“I can’t help it; it’s the hormones there out of control. I don’t know why I’m crying.” I sobbed and he pulled me in for a hug. “I miss Liam…” as if on cue the door flung open and in came a crying Liam, he looked scared with his clothing dirty and a hole in the spot where his heart is, dirt smudges on his face along with a small beard that is about four days old. I started balling my eyes out and flung myself at Liam. He hugged me so hard like he was afraid of letting me go.

“Never leave me again, I was worried sick. I love you so much…” I sobbed out on his shoulder.

“I would never have left if I knew I would get kidnapped, I missed you so much. I love you” My eyes flung open,  he was kidnapped and I thought he left and got lost because that’s what Liam does when he is upset, he runs and runs until he is lost and has to call us to find him.

“Who? Why? Are you hurt? Should we call the poli….” He cut me off

“No, we shouldn’t call the police, it as a guy after money and no I’m not hurt but we do have a

Problem” A guy after money kidnapped my Liam and he doesn’t want to call the police, but the Feeling I have in my gut says that the problem is worse.

“What’s the problem?” I whispered

“We have to tell the world we are having a baby. I’m so sorry when the man tried to take me I told him I have an unborn child that needs me and he threatened to kill you if I didn’t tell him; he is going to get money out of the press for the information that you are a pregnant man.” He broke down into tears and I pulled him tighter to me. I looked over at Harry to see him on the phone to who I think would be Zayn or Niall.

“At least we can go public instead of hiding and if you tell everyone you were kidnapped the man might get put away.” I mumbled in his ear.

“Yeah we should come out tomorrow and it’s probably best if we tell management first so they get hire more security because we will be mobbed every time we walk out the front door.” As long as I’m with you and the boys I will be happy I thought.

Liams POV

I never want to see that man again he has ruined everything Lou and I planned, we would hve the baby privately and come out when we were ready, buy a house and start a family as well as take tours around the country so our baby can see the world. But right now were about to walk out on stage of a live interview and tell the world all of our secrets.

We walk out on the stage and sit on the couch that is big enough for us all, Louis and I are closest to the interviewer because this interview is about us then its Harry next to me then Niall and Zayn.

“Hi welcome boys I’m Hailey Grant and I will be your interviewer for tonight.” She smiled politely at us then looked at Harry like she wanted to jump his bones. Brown hair grey eyes full lips equals one beautiful woman just what Harry used to look for, if only she knew he was gay.

“Hi thanks for having us.” Niall says because we all just sat there Zayn and harry sharing knowing looks.

 “Ok straight to the point, we were told you had news you would like to share. Does thing concern what happened to Liam and where he disappeared to?” Great I was hoping we could stall.

“Straight to the point it is, yes it partly concerns where I disappeared to. I was kidnapped by a man after money, the reporter guy was the last person to see me and the words I told him didn’t mean I was sick of being in one direction, it meant I was sick of wanting air to breath but not being able to go for a walk without getting reporters on my back. I nicely asked him to leave me alone but h keep asking questions so I said I had had enough and ran.” She stared at me wanting me to continue but I was hoping she would just ask another question.

“I’m sure many girls are happy that they now know for sure that you aren’t leaving but what I would like to know is, what is the other part of this ‘news’?”

I looked over at Louis and he sighed. “When this man kidnapped me it was only going to be for money but then I let it slip that I have an unborn child that needs me.  He threatened to kill my friends, family and the person giving birth to my child if I didn’t tell him who the mother is and once I told him, after three days that is, he let me go and told me he was telling the world for the money.” She was shocked, her mouth is wide open and her eyes are huge.

“Unborn child, I didn’t see that coming can you tell us the mothers name?” She was really listening now.

“I’m Gay.” Now it sounds like I knocked up some chick and left her for a guy.

“G-Gay? What about the poor mother of your child? You can’t leave her out there as a single mother you selfish little as……” she was cut off by my one and only.

“I’M PREGNANT” she shut up instantly “I’m pregnant, and Liam is the father.” He said quietly with tears in his eyes but it was loud enough for the microphone to pick up and make him sound like he was speaking normally.

“How that’s impossible.”

“My doctor says different.”  We told them the story and they listened the whole time without interrupting.

---

With the responses I got with Liam being kidnapped I thought I would give you all a treat and return Liam home safe and not go through with all the payne of him being hurt. (Get what I did with Payne/Pain? Yeah I’m lame sometimes. All of the comments I have been getting are amazing mostly the ones that say this is their favourite fanfic, All the comments I get mean the world to me and so do the votes to me it means that people like what I write and I have something to be proud of. SO BIG THANK YOUS TO ALL MY READERS!!!!!!