Chapter 25 - Last chapter :)

Liams POV

Louis is lying in a private hospital room panting like a dog, I don’t blame him; if something wanted out my ass then I would tell it to get stuffed. “I HATE YOU LIAM” another contraction hit, I knew this because every time one came he would curse me and tell me he hates me, the doctor just smiled at me. “I'm sorry baby I don’t mean it.” Then he apologizes “I'M NOT SORRY I HATE YOU!” This has been going on for the past two hours, surely it’s time for him to come out.

“Louis don’t be alarmed but you aren’t going to push the baby out, we have to cut him out because you’re not dilating.” The doctor looked scared.

“YOU MEAN THAT THIS BABY COULD HAVE BEEN OUT TWO HOURS AGO?” She cringed, and quickly nodded. “I HATE YOU, YOU STUPID B-“ I slapped my hand over his mouth.

“I'm sorry about his language, when the baby is born he will beg for your forgiveness.” She laughed and left the room. “If I take my hand off your mouth will you stop yelling at the poor doctor?” He shook his head no and bit my hand. I pulled it back quickly to look at it, it’s bleeding.

“I want this baby out and I want it out now!” I nodded quickly and ran to the door just as the doctor came in.

“This baby needs out its turning him vicious, he bit me” I showed her.

“Louis, we are going to take you to the delivery room now so your baby can be born.”

Another twenty pain full minutes Louis was lying in the delivery bed with his stomach numb and me at his side. The doctor that was going to cut him open grabbed the blade and began. A few minutes later we heard cries fill the room. “What's wrong with him, why is he crying? Li do something.” I kissed his head as the crying stopped. “I wanna hold him.” Just then the doctor brought Bentley over to Louis. Louis looked down at the baby on his chest and started crying, not just in joy.

“What's wrong Lou?”

“He doesn’t look like a Bentley” He sobbed harder. I chuckled.

“We don’t have to call him Bentley he can be whatever suits him best.” He looked up at me and smiled a wet smile.

“You don’t mind?” I shook my head and looked down at my beautiful baby boy. “Spencer.” Louis mumbled. “I want to name him spencer.” I leant down a placed a soft kiss on spencers head.

“Welcome to the world Spencer Tomlinson-Payne.”

After Louis had him cuddles I took Spencer out to the waiting room to show our families. “OH MY GOD Bentley is so cute.” Niall cooed.

“Change of plans, Louis wanted Spencer.”

“Told you so” Zayn said admiring Spencer.

“Don’t you dare say that to Louis, he will start crying.” I told Zayn sternly, I really didn’t want him to cry because it makes you upset to see his eyes water.

“He has your eyes Li.” I nod

“And Louis Lashes.” I smile, our baby is a stunner.

Louis POV

I was wheeled back to my private room, Liam and Spencer already waiting by the bed. “It’s time for his first feed.” Liam said handing him to me after I was back in bed. He grabbed the bottle that was on the bed side tabled and placed it in one of my hands. Liam walked around the other side of the bed and pulled out his phone, I heard the snap of a picture being taken and I looked up. “First photo” he said putting his phone back in his pocket, I smiled at him.

“He’s perfect.” Our heads snapped to the door to meet my mums, Jays, eyes and smile.

“Thanks mum, he is perfect; he has his daddy Li’s eyes.”

“And he has your eye lashes, nose and perfect mouth of yours.” Liam lent down and placed a kiss on my lips.

“Do that again I want a picture.” Liam lent down again and pressed a second kiss on my lips. “I didn’t mean try and make another baby.” We pulled back blushing, it was only a little bit of tongue mum was just a little bit………….ok a lot over the top. “I was joking honey, now I want to hold my first grandchild.”

“He’s drinking not now.” I snapped and pulled him a little bit closer, I just want to cuddle my baby and everyone just wants to hold him. I start crying for hardly any reason.

“Baby what's wrong?” Liam asks sweetly, I nuzzle my head in his neck.

“I just want to cuddle him for a while but everyone just wants to hold him.” I start sobbing into Liam’s neck.

“Baby you can hold him all you like he is our baby after all. Your mum just wants to say hello.”

“I know but I don’t want to let him go.” I felt Liam laugh so I bit him on the neck. “Don’t laugh, I carried him around in my stomach for over six months and I finally have him in my arms; he isn’t leaving me until he is marrying and having kids of his own.” I heard mum chuckleand my head slowly popped up from Liam’s neck.

“Baby you left me when you were sixteen and learnt about girls, now look at you, twenty one with a boyfriend and a baby.” I smiled at her.

“You can hold him but not for long because I want him back in a minute.” She nodded and came closer to the bed, I handed him over but still unsure. A few minutes past before I started to get fidgety.

“Here you go, he is beautiful. Congratulations both of you, but I have to get going I promise to visit all the time though.” She kissed me on the cheek and left the room.

“There is something I have been waiting to ask for a while now. Feel free to say no never or no not yet.” I looked at him funny but then he slipped onto the floor and pulled out a tiny little red box. Tears escaped my eyes. “Louis I love you, I love our child and want to be with you forever until death do us part. Will you Marry Me?” The tears just flowed out and I couldn’t stop them if I tried.

“I love you too Li, Of course I will. Yes!”

---READ BELOW ABOUT SEQUEL---

You have come to a dead end but lucky for you there is going to be another path built soon. For all of you that didn’t catch my riddle thingy ma bob, this is the last chapter of Live While We’re Young but there will be a sequel soon to arrive, hopefully in the next week but I can never be too sure. :D

The sequel will start from when Spencer is 17 and in school. If any of you had guess the sequel will be about Spencer and Jeremy, and it will be a student/teacher and an Mpreg. Jeremy will be 22 and a music teacher but I will tell you more about all that in the description when I upload it and think of a name. If you can think of a good name for the sequel then feel free to Private Message me and I will have a think.

This last chapter is dedicated to my Lovely friend @JennaTurner who has stuck by me the whole time I have been writing this and doesn’t mind talking to me 24/7 even when I am complaining :D Thanks Jen xx if you haven’t yet you should check out her book Blue eyed boy, it’s a Nouis Mpreg and if you just search up ‘Mpreg’ in the search bar she will be on the first page :)

Until Next time – Stylesplus xxx