Chapter 20

CHAPTER 20!!!!!!

Please Enjoy

Louis POV

“If I lay here

If I just lay here

Would you lie with me and just forget the world?                                                                         Forget what we're told

before we get too old, show me a garden that's bursting into life” I sighed. Liam and I Are just laying here, in bed, forgetting the world.

“Are you quoting Snow Patrols Chasing Cars?” Liam asked while rubbing my belly, to tell you the truth, I asked him to rub it because it relaxes me and I'm not afraid to admit it…

“Yeah, I love that song its so, so amazing like other things in life.” He bent down and nibbled at my belly that was getting larger. I can’t believe that I'm only four months pregnant and I'm as big as a woman would be at six months. What if my baby boy is so fat he pops out of me? I put my hand on my baby. “Li what if he is so fat he pops out before its time?” I started to panic and Liam sensed it, he put his big hand over mine on my stomach and kissed my cheek.

“Don’t panic about something that won’t happen.” Then I felt it a big jolt under my hand.

“I think it’s going to blow!” I yelled and Liam laughed, then it happened again. “Li it hurts.” I groan, it keeps happening.

“He’s kicking, not exploding Lou.” I smile still in pain, it’s the best feeling a pregnant guy can have, to know that your son is kicking around in you, to know that soon he will be in the world with you enjoying every moment with you. I start crying and Liam follows suit.

“Our boys kicking, it may hurt like an elephant is sitting on your foot but it’s worth it and I will enjoy every moment of him kicking my blader and making me really need to pee.” Liam laughs and helps me up and leaves me do my business in peace…. Sort of, he’s still kicking me like a football.

I walk back to Liam and I’s bed and lay down. Liam’s hand goes straight to my stomach and his lips go to mine. “I think it’s time to think of names” he mumbles against my lips. I guess it is time to pick out a few name so that when he pops out he will have a beautiful name.

“I like Bentley or maybe Spencer, what do you think?” he smiles at me again.

“I like them both as well but I think we should go Bentley, it sounds more buff.” I chuckle and nod. Suddenly a big jolt makes me cry out.

“It hurts Li, make it go away.” I cry clutching my stomach. It hurts so badly, like he wants out but there is no way in hell he can come out now. “Hospital” I groan, Liam jumps up and grabs me as carefully as possible also as fast as he could, and carries me to the car and buckles me in.

We got to the hospital in record speed and Liam parked at the Emergency Entrance. He jumped out and ran around to my side of the car and got me out, carrying me all the way in until a nurse rush up to us. “He’s pregnant and something’s wrong.” She nodded grabbed a wheelchair that was a couple of meters away. Liam put me gently down murmuring caring words to me as he pushed me down the hall to a doctor’s room.

“You will have to wait outside I'm sorry.” The nurse said to Liam and wheeled me into the room.

Half an hour later I wasn’t in any pain and Liam was by my side holding my hand. The doctor walked in with a clipboard in his hand. “Sorry for the wait, the tests just came back. Everything is normal and perfectly fine and so is your baby. The ultrasound pictures say that your baby was kicking one of your internal organs like it was a football which coursed the pain. Is this the first time your baby has kicked?” Dr Copter asked

“Yeah, tonight was special, we picked his name out. Bentley.” Liam answered while smiling proud of our little boys name.

“That’s a lovely name. With one of the tests we did it told us that your baby should have another five months until born, but that will be to long for him to stay inside of you.” The doctor didn’t frown or smile. “That means he will be born at seven months and still be healthy and you get to see him sooner.” Liam and I looked at each other and smiled. Only three months left until Bentley is born.

Later when we arrived home with instructions from the doctor, Harry, Niall and Zayn ran up to me and hugged me until I told them that they were squishing Bentley.

“You named him?” Zayn whined.

“What's wrong with naming him?” I really don’t get the problem with naming my baby.

“You still have five months left until he is born and what if he doesn’t look like a Bentley or if he comes out a girl?” He won’t come out a girl…will he? Na the doctor saw his bits so he’s a him.

“its three months left and the doctor saw his willy so stop trying to make me panic about everything.” They looked at me surprised then looked at Liam and back to me.

“Lou sweetie, I think you counted wrong.” Oh I forgot to tell them what the doctor said.

“No I counted right see…I'm four months now so I have three left.” Harry shook his head no. I started laughing and my eyes started to water, they all just stared at me like I was crazy.

“Li did they give him drugs?” Zayn asked worried. He burst out laughing too.

“Bentley is coming earlier than a normal baby, seven months.” Liam explained. “Although they did give him some to ease the pain…” I wacked him over the head. “Come on Lou time for bed, we haven’t slept in hours.” I nodded my head and bid the rest of the boys’ goodnight, and went to bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was out like a light.

---

Okay i know this took longer but i had to make a few changes. Does anyone like the name? Next chapter will take longer then usual sorry :)