Chapter 13

Sorry this chapter is so late, its been stinking hot here and i don't work well in heat so here is your long awaited chapter.

--------

Harry POV

"Louis this is Tom and his son Jeremy. I met Tommy when me and Niall went on that trip to clear my head."

I was introducing the love of my life to my first love. Awkward...

"Umm hi, pleased to meet you Tom."

Louis said awkwardly pulling his tom back down and standing up, a little to quickly.

He ran out of the room and into the bathroom to puke his guts out.

"Daddy what wrong with him? Is he sick?" Jeremy said tugging at Tommy jeans. Tommy looked at me.

"Year its just a bit of a tummy bug, buddy." I said crouching down next to the cute little four year old boy.

Liam suddenly come running down the stairs. "Is that Lou's lunch?" He called out as he got to the bottom of the stairs.

"No, Liam this is Tom and his son Jeremy. I showed you pictures of Tommy from when Niall and i went on that trip to clear my mind."

Again, awkward...

"Yeah, nice to meet you tom. Harry told us heaps about you..." the doorbell cut him off "sorry i better get that Louis will be starving."

He ran to the door for the food.

"Every time you introduce me to one of your friends something gets them to run out of the room." Tommy mumbled to me then grinned.

"Sorry about them. Do you want some lunch?"

"That would be great thanks babe. Jer, what don't you sit on the couch and play with you action figure that you begged to bring?" Jeremy nodded and got up on the couch. I grabbed Tommys hand and dragged him into the kitchen to get lunch ready.

Louis POV

After i finished emptying my guts the second time i sat on the floor for another five minutes just to make sure i don't throw up a third time. I jump up and brush my teeth and splash some water on my face to cool me down a bit.

I walked out of the bathroom and back to the lounge to find only Jeremy sitting on the couch with a action figure that looked to be spiderman.

"Hi Jeremy, important Louis but you can call me Lou if you want." i said sitting down next to him.

"Hi Lou, im Jeremy but you can call me Jer if you want." I laughed a little, he was so cute. I can't wait until my baby is born.

"Wanna play with me?" he asked me and it made me smile.

"Sure."

Zayns POV

I walked down the stair to get some lunch, as i walked through the lounge Louis was playing with a little boy that looked to be around four or five. He looked happy. I kept walking to the kitchen Liam was there putting food on plates.

"Your boyfriend is going to a great dad. You should see him with that little boy out there."

--------------

Im So so so so sorry that i haven't updated in nearly 2 weeks and its so short. I might write another chapter tomorrow or Wednesday im not shore yet. I HAVE picked out a gender and name for there baby. With the gender i got many inboxes and comments and i picked the one person that i think had the best reason. The reason was that Louis one said that he would have as many children as it takes to get a -----. so that's who i chose.