Chapter 12

Louis Pov

Today is the day Liam and i tell our parents, god this is going to be so awkward, the boys are tagging along for the trip because they have nothing better to do.

We have three hours until we leave for our road trip that will take two.

"Liiaamm..." i groaned from my spot on the couch. He walks in the room and raises an eyebrow "Im hungy" i give him my cutest puppy dog face.

"That face is unfair you know?" i nodded and did the face again, he groaned. "What do you want baby?"

Mwahahaha Works everytime...

"Nandos peri peri chicken and chips." I flutter my eyelashes like im inoccent, when im clearly not...

"You know spicy food wont stay down, remember what happened last time." we both siver at the thought of me puking my guts out. "What about a pizza?"

"Spicy chicken pizza it is." I said with a nod, Liam only groaned

"Eight more months, only eight mire months. You can have honey chicken and fried rice from that new Chinese place up the road, deal?" I pout but nod, because it sounds yummy.

Liam went back into the kitchen to order my lunch and got some extra stuff for the boys.

I rolled onto my back and lifted my shirt up so i can see my baby bump. My abs are gone and now its just a smooth bump, i rub it gently so i dont hurt it. I hope mum loves my baby as much as i do.

we are a meant to have a shirtless photo shoot in three days but management will put me on a diet and postpone it until i have my abs back, so im going to have to tell them about the baby.

"What you thinking about?"

My head snapped up at the voice

"Harry, i didnt see you there. Management, we have a shirtless photo shoot in a few days so i will have to tell them about the baby."

Harry was about to answer but the doorbell rang. "That will be the food Liam ordered." he jumped up and went to the door.

Harrys Pov

I jumped up and ran to the door to grab the food Liam had ordered about half an hour ago.

I swung the door open, to reveal not our food but the love of my life, once i got over Louis that is.

"Tommy!" I jumped in his arms and kissed him.

"Lets keep this rated G please."

I looked at him funny then i felt a tug on my jeans i was wearing. "This is my son i was talking about." I looked down to see the most beautiful four year old boy. His mother died at giving birth so Tommy was a single parent and raised this child and you could see he loved him very much.

------Read below its important------

So i hope this was a bit longer than usual.

If you want a chance to choose the gender and name of Louis and Liams baby all you have to do is:

1: Inbox me the name and gender you would like.

2: Give me a reason why the gender of the baby should be a girl/boy.

IF THERE IS A MALE READING THIS INBOX ME ASAP I NEED YOUR HELP :)