Chapter 10

Louis Pov

"I....um we um, back on xfactor we used to fool around. He was my first love" i was stuttering but liam needs to hear this. "So yes i love him but, im not IN love with him." Liam closed his eyes and rubbed his hands over his face.

"What fo you mean by fool around?"

"Well we we didnt know if w-we where um, gay? So we um, experimented?" It came more of a question then it did an answer.

"You and Harry had s......."

"No. Yes. No not exactly!" I cut him off before he could finish his sentance. "We didnt go all the way, i mean, yeah we know what each others...parts look like.......and feel like, but we didnt go all the way promise" I crossed my heart with my finger as a promise that if i lied i would die.

"I believe you, im glad we are having this baby."

"Me too baby, me too."

~~~Still Louis Pov~~~

Its been a month since i have found out im pregnant and im starting to freak out, my bodys changing and im not liking it; My abs are gone, all thats left is a solid stomach, im always hungry, i eat more than Niall does. Harry came back a few weeks ago as a complete differnt person, he left crying and came back smiling like a loony and a stack of pictures of him and some guy kissing on the beach, and sharing icecream and told me it was like summer love. Harry said the guy was from australia and had the cutest accent.

Zayn has been working Liam to write a new song for our next album, i feel useless. I will be have a small baby bump by next month and from then on i will be getting bigger and bigger and bigger until i pop the baby out.

We arnt going to tell anyone but our familys that im pregnant until im too big too hide the bump, after that i will be going to a live interview with the boys to tell them im gay and that im pregnant.

People say that the only problem with gays is that they cant repruduce, so im hoping if they see that im pregnant and having a baby they will be understanding about me and liam. I told Liam my thoughts but he told me it was my hormones talking and he wishes it could be true.

I wonder where the baby will sleep? In a cot in Liams old room? Maybe when its old enough, a couple of months old, it can sleep in Liam and I's bed, thats what my mum did and i turned out great!

Maybe Liam and i should move into our own house, its not like we cant afford it, were world famous. We could get a three bedroom house and make a nursery and a spare room. Remind me to ask Liam.....wait im talking to myself ........

------

I would like to thank @Readwritesing16 for nominating me for @1DBromanceAwards, award. And i would like to thank all my fans. Please vote for me in the 1DBromanceAwards by going to their profile and reading the infomation about the awards, it would mean heaps as this is my first Boyxboy. (Thats if you dont include my one shots)