Chapter 19

Louis POV

I'm four months pregnant and my belly is already really big and today we find out the gender or genders. Last month the doctor said because I was so big it might be twins but he couldn’t tell at this point in time so we would have to wait until today. I don’t know what I would do without Liam I love him to bits, it’s only a bonus that he is a stress reliever. The doctor told us that that ugly tube had to go back up my bum so if I want it to hurt less have Liam stretch me with protection.

Two hours later I was sitting in the waiting room with Liam after a big mob of fans and press tried to get the first glimpse of my baby bump so now we are an hour late and have to wait another ten minutes before we can go in. Liam and I are so excited about the finding out the gender of our baby. 

“Louis Tomlinson” The doctor called……….here we go again…

“I'm so glad you stretched me babe even if it was about two and a half hours ago, that tube hurts like hell.” Liam laughed and kissed me on the forehead.

“Anytime baby, any time at all.” I smiled and waited until the doctor got back with a portable ultrasound machine. The doctor told me that there was a machine that I could buy that would show me the baby and let me hear its heart beat when I'm at home, so practically a home version of a ultrasound machine. “Ok let’s get this started, warning this gel I'm going to put on your stomach will be cold.” I nodded and he squirted the gel on my tummy, I got Goosebumps it was that cold but when he spread it around with the ultra-wand it didn’t feel all that cold. “Are you usually this active when in bed?”

Liam blushed red and I giggled and shook my head. “By the size of this baby you went at it enough for the next couple of years.” I looked up to see the screen that the baby is on. “You mean its only one baby?”  he nodded.

“Do you want to know the gender?” I nodded so quick I'm surprised my head didn’t fall off. “You two lucky men are having a beautiful baby boy.” My eyes lit up so bright, I always wanted a boy and I'm lucky enough to have my first baby be one. “And he is going to be one big boy so if you don’t want a ten pound baby I would suggest stopping the activities I told you to do.” We nodded still over joyed by our baby boy.

“How much are those machines?” I asked

“About one thousand dollars.” Oh that’s really expensive and Liam glanced down at me.

“We will get one on the way out thanks.” My head snapped up.

“Could we please have a minute?” I asked the doctor and he nodded and walked out of the room. “Li we can’t afford it, you know that Simon gets most of the money we make and then what we do get we have to split between all five of us and remember we still have to live of that.”

“You want it so bad and we make enough that we can buy it and still have lots of money” for the most responsible band member he can be a total idiot sometimes.

“Li the baby is going to need clothes and a cot and bed and nappies and milk and other food and I want to move to a bigger house with a backyard so he can play around and don’t forget us.” He nods and hands me my clothes.

“I will be just outside.” He kisses me on the head and walks out of the room. Now he is upset.

Liams POV

As soon as I get outside I pull my phone out to make an important call to Simon Cowell the head of the SYCO music label.

“Simon it’s me Liam I need a favour….”

Louis POV  

*Knock Knock Knock* I finally get comfy and someone knocks on the door, Great!

“LIAM ANSWER THE DOOR!” I waited a minute but he didn’t come down, so being the lazy guy I am I yelled out “WHOSE AT THE DOOR?” I waited and waited but they didn’t answer me. I grumpily got off the couch and swung the door open and sitting on the floor was a square blue box with a ribbon on top. I assume it’s a gift so I picked it up and put it on the kitchen bench. I went to open it but then I thought “BOMB” I ran up the stairs and grabbed Liam’s arm and pulled him off our bed and down to the kitchen, Liam nearly falling down the stairs. “Li I think it’s a bomb!” He looked at me then pulled of the attached card that was sitting at the top of the box. Opening the envelope I read,

Dear Louis,

I hope this is the gift you wanted because you’re lucky man picked it out.

From Simon

P.S. Open it now

I quickly dropped the envelope on the ground and ripped at the blue paper to see a box with ‘Portable Ultrasound machine’ written on the side. I turned to Liam and flung myself in his arms.

“I Love you so much Li”

---

~~PLEASE READ BELOW~~

I think most of you know the favour. Some of you would think they would have thousands of dollars in their pockets and yes they do but, Simon Cowell would get most of the money they make. One direction has signed a contract with SYCO with all different agreements and rules that they have to follow.

I also may have over exaggerated a little bit but hardly enough to matter, don’t forget this is an Mpreg and is not possible…..even when we wish… xxx