Chapter 7

Louis Pov

Walking into our apartment felt different, acutually i felt different, a new me. I couldnt keep the smile off my face and either could liam.

"I thought you went to the docters?" Zayn asked, and the other lads heads lifted up from their phones.

"We did......" do i tell them or not? I looked at liam and he shruged. "......It was the best news i have ever heard" by the end of that sentence i couldnt keep the smile of my face.

"And that news was.........?" Niall dragged out with a questioning look.

"Promise me you wont tell anyone..." They all nodded "The docter said it would be best to keep it on the down low until we find out more but............Im pregnant..."

Harry jumped up and ran to his room, i wonder whats wrong...

Zayn and Niall are looking at me like they saw a flying pig and then started laughing, i mean laughing like wtf. "What so funny?"

"I acutually was about to fall for that.... wait you where joking, right?"

I shook my head,no.

"Liam is the dad isnt he?" Niall wispered. I nodded again. " Congratz man, your gonna be a dad. You to liam." then he walked after Harry.

"Im confused" liam said looking between zayn and i.

"Me too babe, me too."

---

This sucked but i said i would upload so this is what you got. Next chapter will most likely be in Harrys Pov and hopefully longer then the last couple of chapters.

If your reading this I love you it means a lot.